Untuk mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di MUBI, kemaskini pelayar anda.

1. k t's rating of the film V/H/S

Sometimes scary, first part especially.

2. DrFirestone's rating of the film V/H/S

The concept of merging "mini-horror stories" with the found footage genre seems promising. And I guess it would have worked if only the plot framing all the tapes had some thought and effort put into it - instead it makes no sense and is the weakest link here. The first and last stories are probably the strongest and I'd love to see a full feature based on the first one (genuinely creepy). Overall - a mixed bag ;-)

3. Canhete's rating of the film V/H/S

First segment is the only one worth it.

4. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film V/H/S

its like they just do it for the sake of deadline zzz david bruckner's segment was a little better, Ti West's part was the worst, it's more arthouse than arthouse

5. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film V/H/S

6. tacoterror's rating of the film V/H/S

7. Sina Habibi's rating of the film V/H/S

8. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film V/H/S

One of my favorites from the "found footage" genre! Delightfully disturbing!

9. yuju's rating of the film V/H/S

I wasn't hoping much for this film since found footage movies are always a dissapoint, but this one had me! Surprisingly good, it has scares, surprise elements, good acting for a FF film. Good choice when wanting to see a scary film that is somehow refreshing for the movie cliches in horror cinema these days.

10. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film V/H/S

Still a better horror story than ABCs of Death.

11. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film V/H/S

If Viceland produced a horror anthology.

12. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film V/H/S

13. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film V/H/S

14. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film V/H/S

The wraparound segment jumpstarts this hit-and-miss anthology film well, even if its story isn't interesting in itself. V/H/S only hits with Bruckner's opener, being the only properly constructed and effective short, and is as tense as his section of 2007's The Signal. West's entry ends before it gets going, Swanberg's segment is a good idea turned silly, McQuaid's feels rushed, and Radio Silence's isn't well drawn.

15. Arf's rating of the film V/H/S

La prima mezz'ora mi ha annoiato parecchio ma poi, tutto sommato, non mi è dispiaciuto guardarlo. Una stella in più per le tette.

16. MiGuanajuato's rating of the film V/H/S

Tan patetica como ella sola, vaya serie de cortometrajes tan mal elaborados. No pierdas tu tiempo en esto.

17. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film V/H/S

18. Rocco's rating of the film V/H/S

Some good. Some bad. The succubus earns this an extra star.

19. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film V/H/S

(Generous) 3 - One of those "slaughter line" horror films where a bunch of insufferable characters do a bunch of insufferable shit and die, while something occasionally comes up to the screen and shouts "boo". The first short is mildly effective (Hannah Fierman is genuinely not bad), and the last is somewhat funny, but everything else is terrible, with the "glitch" short being horrendous to the point of self-parody.

20. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film V/H/S

21. Lora's rating of the film V/H/S

I thought I was over found footage movies for good but I found myself enjoying this. I did find most of the men in it really annoying and unlikable though. this movie managed to scare me a little and kept me entertained the whole way through. wasn't as bad as I expected!

22. Matt's rating of the film V/H/S

Hit and miss. When it works, it works really well, but it doesn't quite work often enough.

23. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film V/H/S

This TAPE is AWESOME! One short film scarier than other, this is an absolutely great and original idea of horror movie.

24. Comadozer's rating of the film V/H/S

Cracker of a horror compilation. Pace and stories are great and the scares are gleaned from classic means and modern dread.

← Previous 1 3 4