1. yuju's rating of the film V/H/S

I wasn't hoping much for this film since found footage movies are always a dissapoint, but this one had me! Surprisingly good, it has scares, surprise elements, good acting for a FF film. Good choice when wanting to see a scary film that is somehow refreshing for the movie cliches in horror cinema these days.

2. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film V/H/S

3. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film V/H/S

Still a better horror story than ABCs of Death.

4. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film V/H/S

If Viceland produced a horror anthology.

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film V/H/S

6. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film V/H/S

7. Nick Schwab's rating of the film V/H/S

The wraparound segment jumpstarts this hit-and-miss anthology film well, even if its story isn't interesting in itself. V/H/S only hits with Bruckner's opener, being the only properly constructed and effective short, and is as tense as his section of 2007's The Signal. West's entry ends before it gets going, Swanberg's segment is a good idea turned silly, McQuaid's feels rushed, and Radio Silence's isn't well drawn.

8. Arf's rating of the film V/H/S

La prima mezz'ora mi ha annoiato parecchio ma poi, tutto sommato, non mi è dispiaciuto guardarlo. Una stella in più per le tette.

9. MiGuanajuato's rating of the film V/H/S

Tan patetica como ella sola, vaya serie de cortometrajes tan mal elaborados. No pierdas tu tiempo en esto.

10. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film V/H/S

11. Rocco's rating of the film V/H/S

Some good. Some bad. The succubus earns this an extra star.

12. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film V/H/S

(Generous) 3 - One of those "slaughter line" horror films where a bunch of insufferable characters do a bunch of insufferable shit and die, while something occasionally comes up to the screen and shouts "boo". The first short is mildly effective (Hannah Fierman is genuinely not bad), and the last is somewhat funny, but everything else is terrible, with the "glitch" short being horrendous to the point of self-parody.

13. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film V/H/S

14. Leroy Martin's rating of the film V/H/S

I thought I was over found footage movies for good but I found myself enjoying this. I did find most of the men in it really annoying and unlikable though. this movie managed to scare me a little and kept me entertained the whole way through. wasn't as bad as I expected!

15. Matt's rating of the film V/H/S

Hit and miss. When it works, it works really well, but it doesn't quite work often enough.

16. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film V/H/S

This TAPE is AWESOME! One short film scarier than other, this is an absolutely great and original idea of horror movie.

17. Comadozer's rating of the film V/H/S

Cracker of a horror compilation. Pace and stories are great and the scares are gleaned from classic means and modern dread.

18. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film V/H/S

I had high hopes for this horror collection/anthology but while it started great, it quickly devolved into samey, uninteresting, unexplained boring action. Short 1: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★, terrifying. Short 2: ★ ★★ Disturbing. Short 3: ★ ★ ★ Very original. Short 4: ★ ★ Short 5: ★ ★ . The overarching plot with the hoodlums was meh too. Overall, 2 stars. Worth it for the great first short, and the originality of the others.

19. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film V/H/S

One of my favorites from the "found footage" genre! Delightfully disturbing!

20. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film V/H/S

21. mikong's rating of the film V/H/S

The Sick Thing That Happened To Emily When She Was Younger

22. pascal's rating of the film V/H/S

i liked when the bad bros died

23. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film V/H/S

People being recorded while sleeping... I can't even look!

24. Clayton Wong's rating of the film V/H/S

Inconsistent, but I really like the webcam short and the one with the haunted house.

← Previous 1 3 4