1. Luluah's rating of the film V/H/S/2

2. Merekkio's rating of the film V/H/S/2

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film V/H/S/2

4. abyantama's rating of the film V/H/S/2

5. emanuela's rating of the film V/H/S/2

1 ora e mezza buttata nel cesso. Carino, ma vagamente, quello con l'occhio che vedeva i morti. 0 stelle per me. The worst.

6. Levent Güçer's rating of the film V/H/S/2

7. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film V/H/S/2

Epizod o sekcie mistrz a ten o UFO jeszcze lepszy, albo nawet dwa tak samo dobre.

8. Arf's rating of the film V/H/S/2

9. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film V/H/S/2

(Generous) 3 - The framing narrative is the same shit wearing a different coat, the stories are inconsistent (and not just in quality; the guy in the first story, for example, rarely blinks) and far too clean-looking (really, who the fuck would convert a digital GoPro recording into a damn VHS tape) and cleanly edited to allow for any suspension of disbelief. Rarely effective and generally trash, much like the first.

10. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film V/H/S/2

As a lover of the found footage genre, I'd say this one totally nailed it. The acting is great, especially in the Safe Haven segment.

11. Leroy Martin's rating of the film V/H/S/2

a lot sharper than the first one! so interesting and inventive I have to admit I really enjoyed it

12. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film V/H/S/2

The "found-footage" film done right in today's indie horror genre. Although, I haven't seen the original yet but this film has plenty of good scares and gore as well the style of each episode's cinematography. And cannot believe there is a third V/H/S out there now. My favorite tape was "Safe Haven", pretty weird & mind-blowingly frightening on the rest. As for all of V/HS/2, the result is "reel" horror.

13. Comadozer's rating of the film V/H/S/2

The shocks just weren't there and the arc didn't gel. "WATCH" on the final tape; but why that one? If there is already the fresh corpse of your friend on the floor and you pop the tape in because it demands you to: well it better be a more fucken significant message than a story that starts out like a cutesy 80's kid movie. But fun enough for Splatterday night frights. (I'd like to give it 2.5 if truth be known).

14. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film V/H/S/2

Yes! The anthology continues, and this proves much better than VHS. Popular opinion says otherwise, but this one tones up the weirdness and, at least to me, it worked damn well better. Short 1: ★★★ Short 2: ★★★★ Short 3: ★★★★★ (holy shit) Short 4: ★★★ Overarching narrative: ★★★. While VHS was less than the sum of its parts, this one is more. Much more solid work. Individual reviews on the comments.

15. glitchedplant's rating of the film V/H/S/2

2 stars for 'safe haven' part. that was brilliant. everything else was too meh

16. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film V/H/S/2

17. mjgildea's rating of the film V/H/S/2

V/H/S/2 is a sequel that's essentially more of the same in context of the original, but the stories are more disturbing, namely the Indonesian cult story. The zombie story was an interesting and original take on a quickly dwindling genre but that last segment was like a heartbreaking ET on PCP & LSD. V/H/S/2 isn't anything new, but they turned the volume way up for it.

18. Clayton Wong's rating of the film V/H/S/2

Benefits from cutting down the amount of shorts. Frame narrative is still uninteresting. The last two shorts are great, Safe Haven especially.

19. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film V/H/S/2

Ante todo, ¿a quién se le ocurre pasar grabaciones digitales a VHS?. En fin, esta secuela es un ejemplo de una mala adaptación del serie B. Extraterrestres y fantasmas tan mal encarnados, historias creativamente limitadas y la mayoría absurdas. Pueda ser que la historia de una secta se salve, pero es torpe exponer clichés de jóvenes al momento de escapar de la muerte.

20. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film V/H/S/2

Retains the formula of the original, while serving up a few more scares than before. A less uneven film, though not without its problems.

21. Ally's rating of the film V/H/S/2

I have to say, I thought this was MUCH better than the first one. Still cheesy, yes, but all of the shorts held my interest, and the wraparound story wasn't much of a story but it wasn't QUITE as terrible. Overall, it just seemed much less amateur hour than the first. Entertaining enough; I will definitely continue to watch future installments, if there are any.

22. msmichel's rating of the film V/H/S/2

While certainly an improvement on the first installment this entry still lacks in its bookends and doesn't expand on the mystique of the video tapes and its trading culture. However, it does contain a knockout short from directors Tjahjanto and Evans called 'Safe Haven' which may well be the genre achievement of the past year with its power to entertain, frighten and surprise. 'Haven' makes the pic a must see.

23. Golightly _'s rating of the film V/H/S/2

I saw the midnight premiere screening @ Sundance & after had to walk to my hotel alone. I was scared but felt relieved when I saw a person ahead of me walking from the screening too. But then he actually started running all the way to where he was staying. Guess he was spooked & wanted to get home quickly. Heck, I actually started running too. Not gonna lie, that "Safe Haven" bit freaked me out.

24. theevilbraindead@gmail.com's rating of the film V/H/S/2

While I didn’t care too much for the first VHS, and I absolutely despise the shaky-cam subgenre that’s gotten so popular within the last few years, I seeked out VHS 2 because of the talent behind it. You’ve got short films from some of today’s best independent genre filmmakers, some of which rank among the top of my filmmakers-to-watch list. A schlocky good midnight movie for those looking for cheap and fun thrills.