1. -REM-'s rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

2. João Martins's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

Intriguing movie with a nice acting

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

A modern day fairy-tale starring a terrific Charlotte Gainsbourg's lookalike, golf cars, and a silent dude on a wheelchair. The title is genius.

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

5. Absentia's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

6. Renton47's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

'I'm old enough to know I don't like people'. It's a shame that we spend so long in the world of the living before finding out where we want to be. We might stake our claim to a life in the woods but those who knew us from before still have their own stakes to claim.

7. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

8. paxy's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

9. xrystyna's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

things were bound to go wrong anyway

10. mpho3's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

"Côté spends a lot of time setting (and unsettling) the scene and a cool mood.... There’s a story here, after a fashion, but mostly there are characters circulating around one another in a world that’s at once inviting and alienating [before turning] into a frightening tale of revenge ... a story about the unknowns that can swallow us up." - Manohla Dargis, NYTimes

11. barleeku@comcast.net's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

Would have given it 4 stars but - the deus ex machina element is too glib and disturbing at the same time. Outstanding acting, excellent directing, strong characters.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

13. novanindro's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

got problem with subtitle need to revisit it someday

14. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

title has such a bitter irony in it,Monsieur Côté,you sarcastic bastard.

15. msmichel's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

Cote experiments with an actual narrative and it results in what may be his most satisfying work to date. All his trademark touches are here but set within a specific genre and elevated by performances that are simply sublime. One feels a great empathy with the two leads as women getting into their later years haunted by the choices they made years before and realizing despite how deep one hides...one can't.

16. Eloi MV's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

One of Côté's Best, and that's saying something...

17. nadka's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

Grimms fairytale it is. funny yet heart breaking. don't go into the woods, kids

18. Truls Foss's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

19. Spoiler's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear

Sim, Vic e Flo viram um urso. E parece que Denis Côté também… O vislumbre do Urso de Ouro pelo qual competiu na Berlinale 2013 e injustamente perdeu. Uma THELMA & LOUISE diferente, passada pelo filtro de LAST DAYS, pontuada pelo humor de Roy Andersson. Uma historia de coragem, personalidade, carisma, originalidade e, porque não? A controvérsia que pode causar de tudo, menos indiferença.

20. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Vic+Flo Saw a Bear