1. achille jeanne's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

2. Dalibor's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Apart from the sequences delving into polygamy, something Woody started filming/talking about very late into his career, the rest is a prosaic see-through comedy. Set in an over-clichéd vision of Mediterranean, needlessly narrated, with a theatrical ending that solves nothing, the film is a caricature of itself and its topic. And however intentional it might be, I saw most of it as plain lazy.

3. smeef's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

like marie elena was the most interesting character here idc about anyone else

4. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

The comedy is sharp even before Penelope Cruz's tour de force. The rich-expat/tourist depiction of Barcelona felt annoying until the very end, at which point it struck me that this is one of Allen's angrier pieces: he reveals himself to have little sympathy for the vacuous and narcissistic preoccupations of his protagonists. There is a more acidic edge here than I'd anticipated and the film is all the better for it.

5. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

This is a "love triangle" or as the french would say a "ménage à trois". What makes it interesting is the "plus 1 effect" which makes it a "love square". And, it is a Woody Allen movie without Woody Allen. Although not on screen he's omnipresent. Sex, a little comedy, a bit drama and a wonderful cast makes this a solid cocktail.

6. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

A touristic view of ART [declaimed as if on the proverbial plinth] and sexual intrigue dressed as romanticism stymies this minor Allen where artistic endeavour is as easy as shelling peas. Thin characterisations do not convey the emotional and intellectual weight the (unnecessary) narration alludes to. Passable wallpaper but reductive in most senses.

7. Doe Deer's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

he's still searching for her in every woman

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Dernier film en date du prolifique Woody Allen qui déferle comme un débordant raz-de-marée, avec ses pétulants chassés-croisés amoureux, son entraînante et intarissable vivacité cumulative, pour une virevoltante oeuvre salutaire qui au-delà de son indéniable qualité cinématographe, reste avant tout une superbe leçon de séduction et un turbulent hymne bienheureux à l'hédonisme décontracté. www.cinefiches.com

9. indomi3's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Seeing Cristina makes me smile a little because, and just because, she relates to me 9/10.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

11. Maïna's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

12. anacecil's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

No es de las mejores películas de Woody Allen, pero si tiene muy bellos escenarios.

13. Danielleo's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Exactly the kind of ridiculousness I was expecting.

14. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

15. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

16. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

17. emmber's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

"only speak english in my household" *same guy speaks spanish for half the film anyway*

18. barbosajoca's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

19. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Hopefully, the three of us.

20. bogdann's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

21. Jim Fear's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

This doesn't happen in real life, don't bullshit me.

22. ceknklsn's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I think this film tried to explain that love is complex, love is absurd, love is fun, love is pain in the ass, love is... You name it. The plot is simple but i enjoyed ev'ry moment of it. Scarlett Johansson acted so... Scarlett Johansson as usual.

24. Éryka's rating of the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I love the cast, the characters and the story. It is not a film of the bunch.