1. mpho3's rating of the film Victoria

I lament any comparisons to Birdman because I fucking hated that movie. Love @Raymond Loves Subtitles's comment: "Made me realise how much I like film editing." Me too, but here the lack thereof didn't upset my cinematic digestion. Real-time made it feel ... real. As did the broken English, the effect of free-spirited gal on male tribal antics, and the shift from night to day as events shift from lightness to dark.

2. meepy's rating of the film Victoria

One take??? I’m so untalented.

3. dalena's rating of the film Victoria

Performances are incredibly convincing. I would imagine this was orchestrated with a balance of structure and autonomy for the actors to breathe life into their roles fueled by the anxiety of its outcome as a whole. Really, this is remarkable!

4. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Victoria

5. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Victoria

Kudos to the team behind this one.

6. Matija's rating of the film Victoria

pretty good, not sure about this one-shot-thing...I can't forget what Hitch said about Rope.

7. kokeshi's rating of the film Victoria

Direi 3.7! Un meraviglioso ed unico pianosequenza di oltre due ore che dimostra come sia possibile narrare una real time noir story senza essere uno sfoggio di muscoli e strabilianti virtuosismi cinematografici.

8. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Victoria

9. João Biscaia's rating of the film Victoria

Probably the most intense experience I had with a film, ever. The real time, one-take thing, it never feels like a trick, a gimmic, an ego trip.

10. Simone Giordano's rating of the film Victoria

Questo film è una vera e propria ESPERIENZA. Un'unica presa diretta effettuata con una maestria unica, una regia da oscar, una recitazione da far venire i brividi. Tutto in questo film agisce all'unisono e funziona bene come in una sinfonia. non riesco a comprendere come possa essere possibile che in italia non sia mai stato doppiato. FORTEMENTE CONSIGLIATO.

11. Alexandra Mayboroda's rating of the film Victoria

12. Puja Nandi's rating of the film Victoria

This film is a feat in the way that it has been shot in one continuous take. It takes you for a ride with the protagonist, Victoria and throughout the film your heart is racing. Thoroughly entertaining although the film could have been slightly shorter.

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Victoria

People's lives just aren't that interesting in single takes. They say a lot of stupid things. People who are trying to keep you continuously entertained are annoying in real life. They show off. They won't shut up. They end up doing really stupid shit. Like this movie.

14. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Victoria

15. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Victoria

"Victoria rocked my world" - Darren Aronofsky

16. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Victoria

if the one take filmmaking was removed, this wouldn't amount to much. not that it was bad but I mean Victoria must be the loneliest, most trusting girl in Berlin. another bother: how they were made so easily by police after leaving the club the second time... it's really about the filmmaking itself more than the film/story and that's fine. if it were 30 or so minutes less, I'd probably have been more impressed.

17. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Victoria

A blood-draining achievement, much less because of the gimmick than because of its humane,almost malickian performances-in one take. A 1st half of Berlin melancholy-one section seems to summon David Bowie's 'Heroes' from Christiane F.(1981) & a 2nd of grimacing,cringing tension and worry. The panic attack,the club celebration,the hugging & kissing,the STARES ("I hate you"): showtells of the depth of these characters.

18. hemachandra's rating of the film Victoria

technically brilliant, but the crime thriller part of the plot is far-fetched

19. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Victoria

20. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Victoria

21. Rita Roque's rating of the film Victoria

22. Ameille's rating of the film Victoria

23. Simon's rating of the film Victoria

24. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Victoria

It is too long, but generally I think it works!