1. Jaka Permadi's rating of the film Victoria

2. Matija's rating of the film Victoria

pretty good, not sure about this one-shot-thing...I can't forget what Hitch said about Rope.

3. kokeshi's rating of the film Victoria

Direi 3.7! Un meraviglioso ed unico pianosequenza di oltre due ore che dimostra come sia possibile narrare una real time noir story senza essere uno sfoggio di muscoli e strabilianti virtuosismi cinematografici.

4. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Victoria

5. João Biscaia's rating of the film Victoria

Probably the most intense experience I had with a film, ever. The real time, one-take thing, it never feels like a trick, a gimmic, an ego trip.

6. Simone Giordano's rating of the film Victoria

Questo film è una vera e propria ESPERIENZA. Un'unica presa diretta effettuata con una maestria unica, una regia da oscar, una recitazione da far venire i brividi. Tutto in questo film agisce all'unisono e funziona bene come in una sinfonia. non riesco a comprendere come possa essere possibile che in italia non sia mai stato doppiato. FORTEMENTE CONSIGLIATO.

7. Alexandra Mayboroda's rating of the film Victoria

8. Puja Nandi's rating of the film Victoria

This film is a feat in the way that it has been shot in one continuous take. It takes you for a ride with the protagonist, Victoria and throughout the film your heart is racing. Thoroughly entertaining although the film could have been slightly shorter.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Victoria

People's lives just aren't that interesting in single takes. They say a lot of stupid things. People who are trying to keep you continuously entertained are annoying in real life. They show off. They won't shut up. They end up doing really stupid shit. Like this movie.

10. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Victoria

11. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Victoria

"Victoria rocked my world" - Darren Aronofsky

12. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Victoria

if the one take filmmaking was removed, this wouldn't amount to much. not that it was bad but I mean Victoria must be the loneliest, most trusting girl in Berlin. another bother: how they were made so easily by police after leaving the club the second time... it's really about the filmmaking itself more than the film/story and that's fine. if it were 30 or so minutes less, I'd probably have been more impressed.

13. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Victoria

A blood-draining achievement, much less because of the gimmick than because of its humane,almost malickian performances-in one take. A 1st half of Berlin melancholy-one section seems to summon David Bowie's 'Heroes' from Christiane F.(1981) & a 2nd of grimacing,cringing tension and worry. The panic attack,the club celebration,the hugging & kissing,the STARES ("I hate you"): showtells of the depth of these characters.

14. hemachandra's rating of the film Victoria

technically brilliant, but the crime thriller part of the plot is far-fetched

15. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Victoria

16. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Victoria

17. Rita Roque's rating of the film Victoria

18. Ameille's rating of the film Victoria

19. Simon's rating of the film Victoria

20. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Victoria

It is too long, but generally I think it works!

21. Monasteries's rating of the film Victoria

Technique and the piano playing were impressive but I kinda hated the rest of it.

22. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Victoria

Made me realise how much I like film editing.

23. Don Pagus's rating of the film Victoria

Ci vorrebbero due valutazioni, per questo film. 1) Di pancia: il film è davvero pregno d'emozioni e chi condivide con i ragazzi l'età anagrafica concorderà che l'inizio può sembrare una qualsiasi serata. Sono uscito dalla sala in palese fibrillazione. 2) A freddo: fermo restando un bel film, la tecnica di regia è però condizionata dal piano sequenza, sottraendo parte del giudizio critico. In generale, interessante

24. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Victoria

I try to give you / the best I can do / the best I can play / And maybe / you can read my mind now / or you see it in my eyes / a way to move / a song like gold / a way to move / a golden song.