1. The Macho King's rating of the film Vigilante

Dope & Hilarious.Exrtreamly underrated cult classic.

2. Kristian Nomedal's rating of the film Vigilante

3. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film Vigilante

Vigilante deserved a bigger third act. Obviously, the story's focus is on Robert Foster's character, arching his change from family man to ice-cold killer but Fred Williamson is so charasmatic here that it is a shame he only sees a supporting role endmost. The synth heavy soundtrack can be a little jarring at times as well but the 2.40:1 photography of New York is some of the best I've seen in a film of this kind.

4. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Vigilante

Una dirección solvente, clásica y eficaz de William Lustig, un casting asombroso conformado por Robert Forster, Fred Williamson, Joe Spinell, Woody Strode y ¡Willie Colón!. El discurso inicial del personaje de Williamson, llamando a sus conciudadanos a defenderse del crimen y la violencia resulta estremecedor y antológico. Me sorprendió, por arriesgado, el final abierto, libre de sanciones morales.

5. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Vigilante

Skips over portions of the story that really should have been fleshed out a bit, but the parts that are here are a pretty good revenge film with a bit more character than most.

6. Alan Edit's rating of the film Vigilante

Great New York scumshow. Highly influential.

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Vigilante

Not my favorite vigilante movie, not my favorite sleazy New York movie, but probably my favorite performance from Fred Williamson. He's perfect in this flick. He made me want to buy a gun and join a neighborhood watch. This film is a snapshot of the era it was made. Nihilistic punks, inner city violence. Great funky soundtrack too.