1. tenonder's rating of the film Vincent

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Vincent

Meraviglioso. Per godere appieno della macabra magia che l'immaginazione di Tim Burton ha saputo evocare, è assolutamente imperativo vederlo in inglese. In lingua originale la breve storia di Vincent è narrata dalla robusta voce di Vincent Price, che accompagna lo spettatore attraverso i versi di questa triste ed affascinante poesia. Molto bella anche l'animazione di chiaro stampo burtoniano.

3. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film Vincent

4. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Vincent

5. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Vincent

6. sergio's rating of the film Vincent

7. André Pereira's rating of the film Vincent

8. edgar edgar's rating of the film Vincent

9. scizonoia's rating of the film Vincent

`His voice was soft and very slow,As he quoted The Raven from Edgar Allen Poe: “and my soul from out that shadow,that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted - Nevermore!` gothic,dark atmosphere,Edgar Allan Poe poetry elements,and obviously influence,as always,beautifully weird characters. Mixture of Burtons vast,genius imagination,I think in a way - autobiographical,true masterpiece in only 6 minutes.

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Vincent

A OK movie with a dark twist on childhood. I expected greater scenes or even aesthetics development. It gets monotonous in its own thing - the darker Dr Seuss rhyming. A nice start of Burton, though.

11. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Vincent

12. LeandroDario's rating of the film Vincent

13. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Vincent

creative and replaytive, if that is a word.

14. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Vincent

15. robin's rating of the film Vincent

The pains of growing up met with German expressionism.

16. emichan's rating of the film Vincent

17. Andreea's rating of the film Vincent

18. jenifferp's rating of the film Vincent

19. Nuno André Silva's rating of the film Vincent

who said poetry can't be put in cinema ?

20. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Vincent

Expressionist ode to Vincent Price that shows hints of Burton's future films, notably Beetlejuice & Nightmare Before Christmas. So weird that Disney didn't know what to do with it.

21. Daniela's rating of the film Vincent

22. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film Vincent

More Burton than ever. Really hard movie that despite the fact that I belived it to be strongly based on Tim's childhood, describes in a simple, moving, original and cute way how many of us had felt during that period of our lives.

23. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Vincent

Wierd ..You're too Wierd .. But we like you !

24. KadyLady's rating of the film Vincent

It was cute in a dark, demented way.