1. vordven's rating of the film Virunga

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Virunga

Tristemente mozzafiato. I colori brillanti ed i paesaggi meravigliosi purtroppo non edulcorano le ingiustizie subite dal parco di Virunga e da coloro che lo abitano e lo proteggono, mentre soldi e potere cercano di logorarlo. Il racconto ti rapisce e non ti molla fino ai titoli di coda, che ti riportano alla realtà con uno schiaffo sonoro, tanto da lasciarti stordito a fissare lo schermo nero. Lunga vita ai gorilla.

3. Sara Castro's rating of the film Virunga

Human greed knows no bounds.

4. janice.hughes's rating of the film Virunga

The Warden and rangers of the Virunga National Park risk their lives to save the mountain gorillas in their fight against the oil, gas and mineral backed militias and rebels of the lawless eastern Congo. Einsiedel captures the forces acting against these defenceless creatures and the bravery of their protectors of this moving film. The warden was shot and ambushed the very day it was screened at the Tribeca Festival.

5. jooley's rating of the film Virunga

A highly moving documentary. The bravery and compassion of conservationists fighting for the park and its gorilla families is breathtaking. Which contrasts the similarly jawdropping arrogance and cut-throat self-interest of the forces that threaten its very existence.

6. Joe Curtin's rating of the film Virunga

heart-wrenching, but also one of the most important documentaries ever. this movie speaks volumes.

7. IsmailBakry's rating of the film Virunga

a passion, a suspense, and a captivating picture. the film sets an important example of western corruption that could roughly be applied at any other disturbed developing country.

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Virunga

"The country was sold."

9. Yayo's rating of the film Virunga

The innocents in the middle of the conflict </3. Heart tearing. Fuck humans.

10. Hohokami's rating of the film Virunga

The type of documentary which, when I watch, leaves me questioning what the hell I'm doing with my life. It's not a feeling I enjoy, but sometimes necessary.

11. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Virunga

12. Chichago_'s rating of the film Virunga

"You must justify why you are on this earth - gorillas justify why I am here, they are my life. So if it is about dying, I will die for the gorillas."

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Virunga

The state of humanity. It fucking stinks, but some people are just the best.