Untuk mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di MUBI, kemaskini pelayar anda.

1. Caitlin's rating of the film Visions of Light

2. ejonline's rating of the film Visions of Light

Saw this on a tv, and a mediocre one at that, so all the light being talked about was rendered less than spectacular. Felt more like people talking than anything else. Lots more telling and less showing than you would expect.

3. Helob's rating of the film Visions of Light

Non dice un cazzo, rumina in continuazione gli stessi concetti basilari. E con basilari intendo "il direttore della fotografia, in un film, fa questo e questo".

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Visions of Light

Before watching this film I'd never appreciated the appeal that baseball metaphors hold for cinematographers.

5. Marina's rating of the film Visions of Light

A lot more about specific films and memories from the interviewed directors (alongside with clips from their films) and not so much information regarding lighting as I expected. Nevertheless, it's a good intro to a lot of great movies with great lighting for those who do love cinematography.

6. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Visions of Light

7. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Visions of Light

Conrad Hall y Gordon Willis, qué par de visionarios.

8. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Visions of Light

So many great DPs, so little actual substance.

9. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Visions of Light

An extremely mediocre documentary. The only thing that had going for it for me was seeing Days of Heaven Footage in print.

10. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Visions of Light

Very informative documentary on lighting. I have little to zero knowledge about the subject other than what I've learned from film shoots and yet I still thoroughly enjoyed this

11. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Visions of Light

Well done classic doc on cinematography but does simply contain talking heads and clips from films. It really has no time to scratch the surface of anything.