1. dordairobert's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

2. Rhinnnn's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Roses are red, This film is, too In Soviet Russia Art creates you.

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

4. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Выпусти нас отсюда! Выпусти меня отсюда! deixe-me sair daqui! deixe-nos sair daqui!

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Visually captivating. Its main sin was that it wanted too much to be like Stalker. 3,5

6. redux's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Everything over. A glimpse of the past is the last morsel of transcendence to be hoped for. Sadness that hurts like a stigm ensues.

7. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

The essence of cinema; this film lingers long in the memory

8. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Sure, obvious and deep parallels to STALKER. But this goes next level wicked grime, the cracked rim laced with bitter salt tasting something like Balabanov or the darkest of Bosch's paintings. The dark fiery orange-red and sepia palette is utterly delectable. A scorching existential fever-dream. Now excuse me while I go watch everything else Lopushansky has made...

9. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

10. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

11. Ostermyers's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

accurate picture of our inner void.

12. sewslow's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

A powerful exploration on the effects of consumption and search for meaning. Would recommend to a fan of Tarkovsky, as Lopushansky's style is quite similar (in a good way).

13. chrryblssmninja's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Posted on Lenfilm's Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2o5XdbCNIk

14. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

15. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

An intoxicating experience, its just that the drug is depression. The post apocalyptical world becomes like a startling mirror to the emotional wasteland of a materialistic society. With an overpowering sense of existentialist dread, the movie takes the character on a inner and outer journey. Its terrifying, beautiful, occasionally heartbreaking, and right from the start; nothing but a masterpiece.

16. Publius's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

This is just terrifying

17. ARGIL's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Where can I watch this? see, I am quite a masochist...

18. mannequinlegs's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

like a post-apocalyptic bruegel.

19. Drew Millay's rating of the film Visitor of a Museum

Really one of the best shot films I have seen, truly has one the greatest final shots in film. A terrifying, sick and bizarre world in this filmic experience.