1. Zac Weber's rating of the film Vive le tour

As Malle shows us, the Tour de France is much more than just a race. Close-ups, fast-paced montages, and the short duration evoke the excitement of being a spectator as the cyclists whiz by.

2. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Vive le tour

physical struggles, emotional struggles ,unclear crowd because of the speed , motion based camera movements, all of them combined with an editing language.impressive work... I think this is early inspiration for 'les triplettes de belleville' because images, the music and colors are so similar.

3. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Vive le tour

Les derniers on les plaints, alors on les pousse

4. A47's rating of the film Vive le tour

Doping is killing this sport.

5. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film Vive le tour

Great documentary. Loved the end sequence too.

6. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Vive le tour

lo único malo de este malle es su brevedad. la música de georges delerue, exquisita

7. Tom Thumb's rating of the film Vive le tour

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Vive le tour

★★★★★ Le Tour, in nineteen perfect minutes.

9. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film Vive le tour

A loving portrait of the Tour, of which I knew very little going in. Excellent camera work, excellent music by Georges Delerue. I don't follow any sports, but I could easily have watched another hour of this.

10. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Vive le tour

11. nematomaranka's rating of the film Vive le tour

It is good (simple?) to live in this world. I haven't yet understood why.

12. Anton Williams's rating of the film Vive le tour

13. Justin Kane's rating of the film Vive le tour

Brutal yet gorgeous, the film bleeds, sweats, and breathes; this is life. The most exhausting nineteen minute bicycle ride you will ever go on. Decided French, decided Malle. Vive le Tour could very well be my favorite short documentary.