1. Ethan's rating of the film Vixen!

This is one intense and erotic film with some strong messages about the human condition and all our crazy hangups. Russ Meyer made sexy art films with some of the most unique camera angles and editing to ever grace the cinema. A true master of the nudie picture.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Vixen!

>>> Un film-culte qui ne mérite pas autant de dithyrambiques éloges, comparé à d'autres réalisations de Russ Meyer, moins inspiré, à la réalisation bien plate, hormis les énormes appâts d'Erica Gavin, qui pourrait figurer en bonne position, dans une anthologie mammaire, voire tératologique... www.cinefiches.com

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Vixen!

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/russ-meyer/

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Vixen!

5. Rocco's rating of the film Vixen!

I'm an unabashed fan of this one. I don't know what it is...the bizarrely unsexy Canadian setting? Erica Gavin's eyebrows? The communism/racism/incest tinged subplots? Maybe it's just that Meyer's craftsmanship is actually quite good here. Perhaps the Citizen Kane of nudie cuties.

6. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Vixen!

Man, what a synopsis! Sign me up!

7. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Vixen!

Link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/the-abcs-of-subversive-cinema-2013-edition

8. codyhunter's rating of the film Vixen!

9. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Vixen!

Can sexploitation get political? For Russ Meyer it definitely can and that's why you need to check it out! This is after all a real legendary movie containing lesbian sex, incest and rape :)

10. Stefan Ramstedt's rating of the film Vixen!

Short and cheesy, just as i like 'em.