1. wendy1@new.rr.com's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

I was unable to download this film after agreeing to a 7-day membership trial. I am very disappointed and will definitely cancel it.

2. karl's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

That was by far the best documentary I have seen about M.E. It really sum's up how misunderstood the illness is . I became Ill in 2000 and wasn't given a diagnosis until 2002. I had many years lonely years of lying in a dark room in intense pain with not even sleep as a relief from the agony I was In .

3. suzanna's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

time to break the silence

4. Amy Foust Macris's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us see this- I missed it the first time, and the world desperately needs to know about this devastating disease which I myself also have!

5. Robert Morley's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

I didn't realize that things in the UK were quite this bad. Shame on the "professionals" who have so badly mistreated these patients just to satisfy their own personal beliefs while completely ignoring the evidence right in front of them!

6. AlbionsBlade's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

Just watched this truly harrowing. I have M.E. nowhere near as bad as some enough to stop me from working but the wife is severely arthritic so ironically I'm actually her carer when I can barely take care of myself. Getting no help from my GP is horrible and knowing you can't push the subject without being labelled a crank is infuriating.

7. maxminka's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

i paid to watch it. it,s not loading.

8. gloria Jacobs's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

I have been sick w/ CFS/ME for 17 years. I have experienced everything this movie is about. I have trouble with remembering things and how to communicate my needs. I called an ambulance and when they got there they asked me what was wrong. I told them I was unable to function due to chronic fatigue syndrome and I needed assistance. I was in excruciation pain. They told me to just deal with it and left me.

9. Omnimog's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

This should most definitely be seen by all practitioners in psychiatry and general medicine. Great documentation of the mistreatment and stigma that ME-patients are met with.

10. justin's rating of the film Voices from the Shadows

One of my favorite films of all time! A tour de force. The stories of the abuse of children with ME by British psychiatrists is truly chilling. Leaves you moved and hungering for more of this wonderful film.