1. nadnab's rating of the film Volver

2. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Volver

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Volver

Magnifique gynécée almodovarien qui se bat et se vit avec une formidable aisance et une conviction admirable. Reste que l'oeuvre, même quelquefois brillante n'a ni la puissance, ni l'envoûtement de certaines précédentes productions du réalisateur... www.cinefiches.com

4. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Volver

5. Sunyu's rating of the film Volver

I'm in love, the colors in this movie!Wonderful, love the contrast and the feeling. It's a comedy and a drama at same time, cause they take the problems lightly.. In fact they are strong woman, that's what I like about the movie, very feminine, we don't have a lot of man here. We see a lot fo independent woman struggling with life with hidden secrets and a lot of superstition typical from people in rural places.

6. anacecil's rating of the film Volver

Diferente, extraña y siempre interesante, como toda slas películas de Almodovar !!!

7. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Volver

8. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Volver

9. s.birowo's rating of the film Volver

A celebration of matriarchs

10. Trunfos's rating of the film Volver

11. redux's rating of the film Volver

Daughter, sitting on a fridge holding a corpse: "This room is full of our mother's fart, he he he he". Mother, from under the bed, in tears: "Forgive me for not giving a shit when your father knocked you up, boo hoo hoo".

12. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Volver

But the fleeing traveller, sooner or later must come to a halt. And even though oblivion, which destroys everything, has killed my old illusions.

13. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Volver

One of the most enjoyable films I have ever seen.

14. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Volver

15. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Volver

The most woefully inappropriate music i've ever heard on film. HOWEVER! Penelope Cruz :P Love! Movie - Meh.

16. Mal du siècle's rating of the film Volver

17. Daniel Inacio's rating of the film Volver

I have watched Volver a few times and it gets better with each one. Cinema at is purest form.

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Volver

A vision of forgiveness beyond the grave

19. richardlawrn's rating of the film Volver

Has become my favourite Almodóvar film!

20. Minna's rating of the film Volver

21. opandadodavid's rating of the film Volver

22. Vincent T's rating of the film Volver

I remember this one being one of the less messy Almodovar.

23. Oussssama's rating of the film Volver

Penélope Cruz should only play in spanish films

24. Ethan's rating of the film Volver

This is one of the more subtle Almodovar films. Penelope Cruz is exceptional in this. Her acting is on point and she has never looked better than she did in this film.

← Previous 1 3 4 5