1. Victor-André's rating of the film Volver

The film is sadly unbalanced, beginning and ending were pretty intriguing whereas the mid plot was a bit weak. I loved Penelope Cruz and her acting, a real goddess!

2. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Volver

3. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Volver

Almadovar weaves together so many different textual threads, and yet his films never seem busy or rushed. A work of alchemy, tapping into the elements of the thriller, the mystery, and the gothic, and interweaving them with the real. A love letter to womanhood, the characters in this movie are lovingly written and accurately portrayed. Plus, Penelope Cruz yo. What else do you need? The scene where she sings...dam...

4. Max Chervin's rating of the film Volver

A quintessential Almodovar melodrama... Passionate, female driven, a wholesome ghost story if ever there was one

5. croissant massage's rating of the film Volver

A very good film that doesn't quite live up to its reputation. I expected to be wowed and moved, but ended up very satisfied.

6. nadnab's rating of the film Volver

7. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Volver

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Volver

Magnifique gynécée almodovarien qui se bat et se vit avec une formidable aisance et une conviction admirable. Reste que l'oeuvre, même quelquefois brillante n'a ni la puissance, ni l'envoûtement de certaines précédentes productions du réalisateur... www.cinefiches.com

9. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Volver

10. Sunyu's rating of the film Volver

I'm in love, the colors in this movie!Wonderful, love the contrast and the feeling. It's a comedy and a drama at same time, cause they take the problems lightly.. In fact they are strong woman, that's what I like about the movie, very feminine, we don't have a lot of man here. We see a lot fo independent woman struggling with life with hidden secrets and a lot of superstition typical from people in rural places.

11. anacecil's rating of the film Volver

Diferente, extraña y siempre interesante, como toda slas películas de Almodovar !!!

12. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Volver

13. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Volver

14. s.birowo's rating of the film Volver

A celebration of matriarchs

15. Trunfos's rating of the film Volver

16. redux's rating of the film Volver

Daughter, sitting on a fridge that holds a corpse: "This room is full of our mother's fart, he he he he". Mother, from under the bed, in tears: "Forgive me for not giving a shit when your father knocked you up, boo hoo hoo".

17. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Volver

But the fleeing traveller, sooner or later must come to a halt. And even though oblivion, which destroys everything, has killed my old illusions.

18. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Volver

One of the most enjoyable films I have ever seen.

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Volver

20. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Volver

The most woefully inappropriate music i've ever heard on film. HOWEVER! Penelope Cruz :P Love! Movie - Meh.

21. Mal du siècle's rating of the film Volver

22. Daniel Inacio's rating of the film Volver

I have watched Volver a few times and it gets better with each one. Cinema at is purest form.

23. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Volver

A vision of forgiveness beyond the grave

24. richardlawrn's rating of the film Volver

Has become my favourite Almodóvar film!

← Previous 1 3 4 5