1. Amin Lumière's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

2. S Campbell's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

Will force you to go out and find the films featured here. It also makes a good companion to Martin Scorsese's docs on Italian and American cinema. Its also good to know we are promised more

3. Jason's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

Besides the fact that I really, really enjoyed going on Tavernier's eponymous journey and that its over-three-hour running time never seemed to drag, I'm not sure it actually has a whole lot to recommend it. I mean, organizationally it is pretty lazy and unimaginative, and I'm not sure that I gleaned more than a handful of useful insights. I think what made me enjoy this so much is simply (shared) passion itself.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

Makes you Realize you need to see More French movies although at 3hrs 20 min it would have been easier to stay involved were there more context for the individual films.

5. Peter's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

6. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

7. José Neves's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

Digital. A personal journey is exactly that, personal, so it will be better to comment on what exists than on what remained to be said. And what exists is a nice but unappealing didactic object about some filmmakers, films and actors, with an uninspired editing by sections and blocks, with a recurring call to attention to the persona of its author, not that interesting. Needless the "dirty laundry" about Renoir.

8. Ana Malato's rating of the film A Journey Through French Cinema

Really interesting but too long for just one session