1. JD Tastad's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

those crabs r cool but i think they're just running from the scuba diver

2. Emily O's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

"you......child of ...light" meh!

3. Kamran's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

Published at Aesthetics of the Mind: https://aestheticsofthemind.com/2016/12/19/voyage-of-time-imax-terrence-malick/ A spectacular audio-visual experience lensed through a catholic-agnostic viewpoint with Brad Pitt’s voice over assuming humanity’s deepest yearnings, wonderment, and faithful ignorance... ....even if we cannot personally relate to all its exposition. 80/100 – Great.

4. William's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

["Ultra Widescreen" version, no narration] I wasn't able to see the true IMAX version with Pitt narration, so I'm not able to compare the two. I see potential benefits to either version, with the narration perhaps adding a spiritual element that is less overtly apparent when the (awe-inspiring) images are left to speak for themselves. Malick is said to prefer the VO-less version, at least in the IMAX cut ...

5. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

6. msmichel's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

This ambitious and fascinating film from Terrence Malick is an astounding experience especially in the immersive nature of an IMAX domed theatre. Some will write this off as a mini 'Tree of Life' knockoff but this tonal poem is indeed a separate experience with a separate intent. Looking forward to seeing the longer version on release as well. Beautiful imagery; thoughtful ponderings; masterful direction.

7. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

anxious to see the feature length version which I imagine will be more fufilling

8. Michael Peer's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

This is not The Tree of Life Leftovers, this is a whole new film that only Malick could dream of doing. Although I missed the first 5 minutes, the 90% of I did get to see was an incredible experience. This film will live in IMAX science and student centers forever. Only Malick could make a film of with this level of ambition. While it stands alone as an educational piece, this is a Malick film through and through.

9. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

Malick's essential tone poem is a strong piece of work and I think he does better (?) in the short form.

10. Chris's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience

incredibly beautiful and thought-provoking, an amazing sight on the huge IMAX screen - can't wait for the theatrical version so i can be astonished for double the amount of time

11. trianglium's rating of the film Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience