1. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Voyager

Not interesting at all, and the incest reveal was just disturbing for the sake of being disturbing.

2. Aaken's rating of the film Voyager

Adapted from Max Frisch's novel 'Homo Faber', the film has its moments of grace thanks to the highly sensitive performance of Julie Delpy.

3. kopfkompass's rating of the film Voyager

Prototype for all soap operas ever since.

4. Severus Snape's rating of the film Voyager

5. Corina Mae's rating of the film Voyager

Amazing how Max Frisch combined an affinity for art as well as technology in the daughter. By her mother, she is given an artistic sense while she can also follow Fabers technical explanations. Through her openness and childish curiosity she expresses ONE person, that seems to overcome the split of her parents. Beautiful how Faber calls her "Sabeth" and Hanna "Elsbeth". Both of them can only see part of "Elisabeth".

6. Burcu's rating of the film Voyager

" I've often wondered what people mean when they talk about an experience. I'm a technologist and accustomed to seeing things as they are. I see everything they are talking about very clearly; after all, I'm not blind. "

7. DK's rating of the film Voyager

Some beautiful moments almost in spite of itself. Shepard and Delpy do their best with the clunky dialogue, but manage something akin to real chemistry. Gets ridiculous towards the end, however.

8. Dzimas's rating of the film Voyager

I'm a sucker for Sam Shepard, but this was a totally unexpected movie and one I thought was very well done. Mostly, I liked the way Schlöndorff transported the viewer back in time.