1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film W.

Whilst some of the performances are fun (though nothing that wasn't bettered on SNL), I still don't understand what drove Oliver Stone to make this film and I don't think he knew either. Tries to attack and humanise "dubya" at the same time. The political landscape has changed so much now that this flawed film has been consigned to curio status.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film W.

I really liked this film, the best of Stone's work.

3. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film W.

4. tumultodevozes's rating of the film W.

5. ammar's rating of the film W.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film W.

A pretty weak condemnation of a pretty weak President.

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film W.

i barely got 5 minutes into this movie before i shut it off. bah.

8. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film W.

Non molta roba,non è certo lo Stone di qualche anno fà.Sembra essere sempre superficiale,sceglie forse di non urtare la sensibilità repubblicana e disegna una Casa Bianca piena di ingenui provincialotti che hanno solo il difetto di fidarsi dei"cattivoni"dei Servizi.Se si decide di affrontare un tema del genere bisogna osare,altrimenti è meglio fare altro.Dialoghi mosci e scelte mai coraggiose.3*di stima.

9. Thomas's rating of the film W.

Bush was the most satirized president of my lifetime. After eight years of hearing impressions of him and his cabinet I had a hard time taking any of these performances seriously. Which was no fault of the actors, to me it seemed like one long unfunny SNL skit. It wasn't nearly crazy enough either, c'mon Ollie I was expecting some totally wacky take on Dubya, not some balanced sympathetic bore.

10. orangey's rating of the film W.

except standout performances from Toby Jones and Richard Dreyfuss as the main eminensces grises it's pretty boring and with nothing new to tell

11. Roscoe's rating of the film W.

A strangely sympathetic picture of George W. Bush. Stone clearly shows W.'s severe daddy issues without ever apparently considering that few dysfunctional parental relationships have such a high body count.

12. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film W.

13. Sudarshan R.'s rating of the film W.

Oliver Stone finally makes a decent movie about US power.

14. Christian R.'s rating of the film W.

it was funny! <--- sounds like a little kid wrote that

15. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film W.

Not great which was a disappointment as I do like Stone. Missed the ball on several notes. I'm by no means a fan of Bush but I thought they should have included a scene when Bush saluted the soldier. Also Thandie Newton's performance was atrocious. Comparable to Jar Jar...and I'm being generous. Whoever hired her as Condoleezza Rice failed and should be fired. The rest of the acting was good and I did enjoy Brolin.

16. Seth Farmer's rating of the film W.

An excellent answer to the question, regarding Bush's presidency, "What the fuck was that?"

17. ana kinukawa's rating of the film W.

18. Asher's rating of the film W.

19. Pierre's rating of the film W.

Fascinatingly bland for the most part but I liked the depiction of the core tensions that lead up to that great ending shot.

20. Harry Rossi's rating of the film W.

Some very good performances but the message was too mixed for me to enjoy it on any deep level.

21. mjgildea's rating of the film W.

Points for Josh Brolin but the rest of this movie is astonishly boring. All I saw were a bunch of vignettes/dramatic re-enactments from Bush's life that I'd already heard about. I'd expect something more illuminating from Stone.

22. Noslen's rating of the film W.

Ora bem. Complicado falar sobre este filme porque não o consegui ver até ao fim. O aborrecimento começou a ser muito e a história da vida de W. Bush é uma sátira de baboseiras escandalosas que apenas reflectem o típico americano e culminam num filme aborrecido e uma narrativa que me entediou aos 53 minutos sobre alguém que não é ninguém. Sinceramente não o recomendo.

23. Bret Bynum's rating of the film W.

One of Oliver Stone's most overlooked masterpieces! A film not for Bush or against Bush, but about Bush. Based mostly on fact, here is a movie not about the bad decisions, but about the man who made those bad decisions. Just like the last shot represents (to me), Bush was set up for so much greatness, but because of things that weren't totally in his control, he failed. And he will forever be tortured by that.

24. REH1101's rating of the film W.