1. FISCHER's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

D'après la pièce de Frederick Knott, une œuvre plutôt quelconque, sans intérêt particulier qui se regarde néanmoins sans réel ennui... www.cinefiches.com

2. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Wait Until Dark

So much unrealized potential...

3. Log Lady's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

A well shot thriller, but the premise of concocting a ridiculously and unnecessarily elaborate plot to retrieve the doll does it no favors. Entertaining for sure, but even the final half hour never gets into a Hitchcockian level of tension, and the final nail on the coffin is Hepburn's melodramatic performance (I've never been her fan, and here she's just so stagey and cringey it was hard to watch).

4. ammar's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

5. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

3-4. Astonishingly tight thriller; reminds me a lot of 'Dial M for Murder' and 'Deathtrap'. Audrey Hepburn remains a strong presence throughout the film, even as the antagonists play her against herself, her husband, and the rest of the world, up until the character emerges as a force to be reckoned with. "Keep tapping." Indeed.

6. ZYNAB's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

the way audrey carries herself; how she plays the character as intensely aware of her own fragility, her blindness, her body but even when she’s feeling bitter and vulnerable she carries on; she’ll be doubled over in pain, breathing so hard with heart in her lungs...when she smashes the lightbulbs to make the men as blind as she is...ALLEGORY OF MEN BEING MADE TO KNOW THE TERROR AND FEAR OF WOMANHOOD!

7. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

8. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

It's true all about plot holes (or what Ebert said as "idiot plot") but this film pays you more than enough talking bout the climax, the atmosphere, deep and solid chemistry between the good girl (Suzy) and the criminal (Mike). It's like Scream / scary home invasion stories + Hitchcockian plot.

9. Aardsy's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

a.k.a. Dial B For Blind.

10. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Wait Until Dark is a play by Frederick Knott, first performed in 1966 at the STRAND Theatre (London West End) with Honor Blackman (GOLDFINGER's Pussy Galore). Lucky me, I was there.

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-21h

12. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

13. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Wait Until Dark

14. DaisyJ's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Along with "Two for the Road", this is the best Audrey Hepburn film in my opinion. This is quite an unusual project for Ms. Hepburn, to her advantage. The film might be a bit dated but one cannot take away how brilliant the acting and the execution was. And yes, the second part of the movie was absolutely edge-of-your-seat suspenseful.

15. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Took a while to get going, but when it was going it was going. Hepburn and Arkin aren't without mentioning, but my favorite character/actor was Richard Crenna as Mike Talman.

16. Michael Arrastia's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

The gradual build up, the transformation of Audrey into a powerful contender despite her blindness and her astonishingly slender build, the claustrophobic setting, the connectedness of small plot details. Marvellous.

17. robin's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Doesn't stand the test of time. I found many moments intended to be suspenseful funny, especially the ''big moment'' everyone's talking about. The story has loopholes, and Audrey, although charming, is pretty cartoonish in some scenes.

18. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Everybody loves Audrey. (düz adam yorumu: Rambo'nun hocasının Audrey'e yazdığı tek mekan filmi. The A-Team'in kaptanının Audrey'e yazdığı film için Breakfast at Tiffany's açınız. soğuk içiniz.)

19. novanindro's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

crossovering dial m for murder and holly golightly

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Was expecting more nail-biting, edge of your seatness. Why didn't she have the little girl call the police? Or leave her apt. and stay with a neighbor when she had the chance?

21. Elisou's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Holy freaking cow, I nearly had a heart attack during THE moment x_x It's horrible how some can take advantage of blind people (and innocent as well).

22. Fajar Ibrahim's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

Yes, just wait until everything goes dark and you'll be gasping for air. A suspenseful and claustrophobic thriller with great performances from Hepburn and Arkin.

23. jaime's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

good blind woman thriller. Could have been better if it leaped of the edge more and didn't spoon feed you everything but I still enjoyed it. In general I can't stand the pairings they do with Audrey.

24. Dave's rating of the film Wait Until Dark

It's stage origins are obvious, but Young handles it well and crafts a solid thriller.