1. daniroelleb's rating of the film Waiting to Exhale

I really loved revisiting this movie as an adult, the set design, the style for each if the characters was so beautiful and so thoughtful. One thing I enjoyed was that each character had things that made them each likeable in different ways. At some points I thought things felt a little "ABCD" but overall I enjoyed this movie and I wanted more risk when it came to the intimacy scenes but that's just me. A solid 3+

2. Apaana's rating of the film Waiting to Exhale

idk if it's non-linear on purpose but it doesn't rly make sense it's like u got dropped into the middle of a teleseries w/ no context. the friendship, soundtrack, looks, iconography, etc make it worth it but i was shocked at how much i did not like it as a "film"

3. lessthanzero's rating of the film Waiting to Exhale

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Waiting to Exhale

i dunno bout yall, but this movie is just fantastic.

5. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Waiting to Exhale

God I could watch movies like this all day, black female-driven melodrama at its very finest. Nothing is more pleasurable than sexual empowerment stories and hating on asshole men and white bitches. Angela Bassett's meltdown is epic: "I give you 11 fucking years of my life and you're telling me you're leaving me for a WHITE BITCH????"