1. film_lies101's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

The poor pacing really drags down the film, Lizzani hasn't really clicked me yet

2. jamesey's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

action packed, and all filler. there's not a slow moment in this one. Guy Ritchie would be impressed.

3. Steve McGee's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

Sweet beginning. Slow middle but the plot was interesting. What a wife!

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

Awesome. An Italian gangster flick that borrows generously from B-movies, film noir and of course French New Wave - there's plenty of "A Bout de Souffle" at work here. Also damn funny. A real find.

5. Corey's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

Fun movie - certainly working within the gangster film genre conventions. Poor Candida - the abuse she's subjected to is awful!

6. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

MOVIE MAGIC! At the gas station, you can see by the front of their car that they're driving a Chevy. Once they're back in their car, you can see by the hood ornament that their car has transformed into a BMW!---MEMORABLE DIALOG! In the elevator, he asks her if there is any more underwear. She asks him if he has peed in his pants again!---ACTION! Watch two nightclub singers throw stuffed animals at each other!

7. Aaron Blandina's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

The story and plot were compelling and the acting very good! Albeit at times over the top and maybe a bit too dramatic, but overall I would say a fine job was done, especially the main actress. I was not very fond of the main character Luciano, and although the actress did a great job, I found Yvonne herself to be confusing as she often darted from loving to hating Luciano too many times. Nonetheless a decent film.

8. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

The opening 20-30 minutes shows SO MUCH PROMISE. Some production design looks great and then the very next scene will seem cheap and a bit shoddy. Very uneven. Also Hoffmann is not very dynamic or worth rooting for. He's very bland and of course, slapping his wife around everywhere doesn't exactly ingratiate us to this underdog criminal. It's a mish-mash of a crime film that fails to tell a very engaging story.

9. Shane Schenck's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

A very good mobster movie and exactly what I'd expect from the 60's with a few surprises. The characters were very well crafted occasionally there was some over the top acting but none the less. The story was exciting and the pace of the movie never had me drifting off.

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Wake Up and Die

A movie that seems to be 10 years ahead of its time. Recommended.

11. Ryan Theodores's rating of the film Wake Up and Die

A jewel-crazed ax-wielding thief runs around Europe, becoming a world-renowned shitty husband. I had no idea this flavor of Italian pulp even existed. Mediterranean passion scares me.