1. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Walk on Water

It's one of those rare films where the dialogue is bad, the acting isn't great either.... but the story structure somehow redeems the film enough to keep it from being a bad movie.

2. Howard Orr's rating of the film Walk on Water

[Spoilers] Lots of interesting metaphors dealing with Israeli macho-ness, sexuality and, most intriguingly, the role of history in forming national identity; but it is let down somewhat by weak characterisation of the Israeli guy and above all the achingly allegorical killing of the old man by his grandson.

3. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Walk on Water

Though it has some really good moments, the ending ruined it for me. And c'mon MUBI, this cover is a little far-fetched.

4. mpho3's rating of the film Walk on Water

I liked this film though the ending (from denouement to credits) is a bit pat for my taste. But there is a lot of good stuff to chew on here.

5. maudiniz's rating of the film Walk on Water

6. hydrangea1's rating of the film Walk on Water

It's a great film that should get more air time--there's so much to talk about -- Israeli-Arab-German-Gay-Environmentalist-Mossad-Nazi-Redemption. It's aesthetically pleasing and great mix of aggressive macho and an accepting, tolerant outlook toward one's human compatriots.