1. no past land's rating of the film Walk the Line

2. xrystyna's rating of the film Walk the Line

3. apriccot's rating of the film Walk the Line

4. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Walk the Line

An ordinary biopic that wastes two solid performances by Phoenix and Witherspoon.

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Walk the Line

"Don’t let ’em make it in Hollywood If they must, tell ’em Arkansas is where they should Here’s a hex on whoever makes it be, So don’t make a movie ’bout me For Love or Monee Don’t make a movie ’bout me" — J.C., Christmas '82

6. fearraigh's rating of the film Walk the Line

A fairly humdrum run through Cash's life that doesn't stint on the biopic clichés. As Jon Stewart said, 'Ray with white people'. You also get the impression it's aimed at people who don't really like Country & Western. And why should they be pandered to?

7. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Walk the Line

solo perchè è un film su Cash con Phoenix

8. Machupi's rating of the film Walk the Line

Joaquin Phoenix at its best, as always too, this story moves me so much, I saw it on the plane last day and I just weeped discreetly and didn't expected it

9. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Walk the Line

10. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Walk the Line

Journey into an artist's tortured soul. Excellent performance by Phoenix and another by Witherspoon, which hugely surprised me at the time. The fact that they sing and play live adds so much to the film and makes it so much more engrossing.

11. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Walk the Line

Phoenix ma świetny głos!

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Walk the Line

Joaquin is an earthquake on screen as Johnny Cash. Few actors bring such intensity to their performances. All the rote directorial traits are forgivable when the lead performance remains so energizing and authentic.

13. harringtonellie's rating of the film Walk the Line

I struggle to find words for this film, I just think it's fucking brilliant and Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash is something I never knew I needed so much. I'm a cold bitch and this film has me crying from start to finish every time I watch it. All hail a biopic done well.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Walk the Line

As generic music biographies go, this is a really good one. Joaquin Phoenix is Johnny Cash to a tee, and Resse Witherspoon Oscar-worthy too.

15. sark's rating of the film Walk the Line

This is how biopics should be done. Great film!

16. Mazingo's rating of the film Walk the Line

Good music performer....and....and.....

17. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Walk the Line

Fine central performances, but this is generic Hollywood biopic mush.

18. jeffbucklee's rating of the film Walk the Line

19. Francesca Di Donna's rating of the film Walk the Line

One of the best biopic. Phoenix, my god, you're fucking amazing.

20. antibody's rating of the film Walk the Line

parody has made it unwatchable

21. Rita Roque's rating of the film Walk the Line

22. Siaudebert's rating of the film Walk the Line

Funny "sex drug & r'n'r" wannabe movie

23. Zac Weber's rating of the film Walk the Line

Don't watch Walk The Line if you're looking for a fact-based story about June Carter and Johnny Cash. The film narrative stumbles along a conventional Hollywood biopic arc but the performances by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon are undeniably great.

24. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Walk the Line

Non è imperdibile, ma c'è Johnny Cash e questo lo rende, ai miei occhi, probabilmente ben più riuscito di quanto non sia davvero. L'interpretazione di Phoenix fa il resto, la prova attoriale e vocale dei pezzi cantati è fuori discussione, ed è meravigliosa anche la scelta di non rendere tutto come una macchietta facendo della bassa imitazione ma piuttosto dare un carattere al personaggio e seguire quella linea.