1. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Walk the Line

2. Parysatis's rating of the film Walk the Line

3. Sara Lovering's rating of the film Walk the Line

i think i love everything joaquin phoenix does...........

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Walk the Line

5. charley108's rating of the film Walk the Line

6. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Walk the Line

7. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Walk the Line

8. blkrchs's rating of the film Walk the Line

9. Inês Alves's rating of the film Walk the Line

Phoenix is always the best thing about any movie he's in

10. redux's rating of the film Walk the Line

On first watch, I thought it was "informative like a good Wikipedia article", nothing more, so I didn't see a second one coming. But a sleepless night in a hotel room made me realize it also had some fetching performances. So, here's one more star.

11. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Walk the Line

If one is to make a movie about the myth and legend that was Johnny Cash there could have been a hell of a lot worse choices that Joaquin Phoenix who maybe doesn't look like the man but seem to channel the same demons that Cash had - and he suits black. Of course it is impossible to tell the whole uncut truth, but at least this film doesn't show him as a glorified saint and make good use of music so I'm happy.

12. La Luz's rating of the film Walk the Line

Saw this in theater right after I fell in love with a few Johnny Cash songs aside of Trent Reznor's Hurt cover.

13. no past land's rating of the film Walk the Line

14. xrystyna's rating of the film Walk the Line

15. apriccot's rating of the film Walk the Line

16. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Walk the Line

An ordinary biopic that wastes two solid performances by Phoenix and Witherspoon.

17. www.letterboxd.com/xescie/lists/'s rating of the film Walk the Line

"Don’t let ’em make it in Hollywood If they must, tell ’em Arkansas is where they should Here’s a hex on whoever makes it be, So don’t make a movie ’bout me For Love or Monee Don’t make a movie ’bout me" — J.C., Christmas '82

18. fearraigh's rating of the film Walk the Line

A fairly humdrum run through Cash's life that doesn't stint on the biopic clichés. As Jon Stewart said, 'Ray with white people'. You also get the impression it's aimed at people who don't really like Country & Western. And why should they be pandered to?

19. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Walk the Line

solo perchè è un film su Cash con Phoenix

20. Machupi's rating of the film Walk the Line

Joaquin Phoenix at its best, as always too, this story moves me so much, I saw it on the plane last day and I just weeped discreetly and didn't expected it

21. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Walk the Line

22. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Walk the Line

Journey into an artist's tortured soul. Excellent performance by Phoenix and another by Witherspoon, which hugely surprised me at the time. The fact that they sing and play live adds so much to the film and makes it so much more engrossing.

23. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Walk the Line

Phoenix ma świetny głos!

24. smndvdcl's rating of the film Walk the Line

Joaquin is an earthquake on screen as Johnny Cash. Few actors bring such intensity to their performances. All the rote directorial traits are forgivable when the lead performance remains so energizing and authentic.