1. redux's rating of the film Walk the Line

Informative like a good Wikipedia article. 2 ½

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Walk the Line

If one is to make a movie about the myth and legend that was Johnny Cash there could have been a hell of a lot worse choices that Joaquin Phoenix who maybe doesn't look like the man but seem to channel the same demons that Cash had - and he suits black. Of course it is impossible to tell the whole uncut truth, but at least this film doesn't show him as a glorified saint and make good use of music so I'm happy.

3. La Luz's rating of the film Walk the Line

Saw this in theater right after I fell in love with a few Johnny Cash songs aside of Trent Reznor's Hurt cover.

4. no past land's rating of the film Walk the Line

5. xrystyna's rating of the film Walk the Line

6. apriccot's rating of the film Walk the Line

7. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Walk the Line

An ordinary biopic that wastes two solid performances by Phoenix and Witherspoon.

8. ‏ㅤletterboxd.com/xescie's rating of the film Walk the Line

"Don’t let ’em make it in Hollywood If they must, tell ’em Arkansas is where they should Here’s a hex on whoever makes it be, So don’t make a movie ’bout me For Love or Monee Don’t make a movie ’bout me" — J.C., Christmas '82

9. fearraigh's rating of the film Walk the Line

A fairly humdrum run through Cash's life that doesn't stint on the biopic clichés. As Jon Stewart said, 'Ray with white people'. You also get the impression it's aimed at people who don't really like Country & Western. And why should they be pandered to?

10. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Walk the Line

solo perchè è un film su Cash con Phoenix

11. Machupi's rating of the film Walk the Line

Joaquin Phoenix at its best, as always too, this story moves me so much, I saw it on the plane last day and I just weeped discreetly and didn't expected it

12. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Walk the Line

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Walk the Line

Journey into an artist's tortured soul. Excellent performance by Phoenix and another by Witherspoon, which hugely surprised me at the time. The fact that they sing and play live adds so much to the film and makes it so much more engrossing.

14. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Walk the Line

Phoenix ma świetny głos!

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film Walk the Line

Joaquin is an earthquake on screen as Johnny Cash. Few actors bring such intensity to their performances. All the rote directorial traits are forgivable when the lead performance remains so energizing and authentic.

16. harringtonellie's rating of the film Walk the Line

I struggle to find words for this film, I just think it's fucking brilliant and Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash is something I never knew I needed so much. I'm a cold bitch and this film has me crying from start to finish every time I watch it. All hail a biopic done well.

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Walk the Line

As generic music biographies go, this is a really good one. Joaquin Phoenix is Johnny Cash to a tee, and Resse Witherspoon Oscar-worthy too.

18. sark's rating of the film Walk the Line

This is how biopics should be done. Great film!

19. Mazingo's rating of the film Walk the Line

Good music performer....and....and.....

20. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Walk the Line

Fine central performances, but this is generic Hollywood biopic mush.

21. jeffbucklee's rating of the film Walk the Line

22. Francesca Di Donna's rating of the film Walk the Line

One of the best biopic. Phoenix, my god, you're fucking amazing.

23. antibody's rating of the film Walk the Line

parody has made it unwatchable

24. Rita Roque's rating of the film Walk the Line