1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Walking and Talking

Can you please turn off the vagina music? There's a huge difference in the way Liev Schreiber portrays characters in this film, and most of his other films. In this one he has insecurities and neuroses and he's more like the rest of humanity. After a certain point in his career he just wanted to come from a position of strength, of control, and revealed the insecurities in a much more subtle way.

2. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Walking and Talking

3. Blue Roses's rating of the film Walking and Talking

4. HenriqueA's rating of the film Walking and Talking

This is the lovely and unpretentious side of the 90s that I miss. I just love Holofcener effortless characters and dialogues.

5. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Walking and Talking

4 1/2. Goes on a little too long but other than that it's perfect.

6. dschank's rating of the film Walking and Talking

this should be the template for the rom-coms of the future. instead of pixie dream girls, homoerotic panic, broad bathroom humor and normative horseshit, this is a movie where men and women actually enjoy each other's company. it's sad to think that most of these actors went on to play cartoon versions of the "types" established here. makes the last decade of "indie" cinema seem regressive by comparison.

7. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Walking and Talking

8. David M.K.'s rating of the film Walking and Talking

Were clothes really this bad in the mid-1990s? I guess I have selective memory...

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Walking and Talking

''Do we have to listen to this vagina music all the way there? Yes!''

10. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Walking and Talking