1. Ka potem Es's rating of the film WALL•E

2. Rocco's rating of the film WALL•E

Stands head and shoulders above most sci-fi offerings featuring actual flesh and blood humans.

3. NUGA's rating of the film WALL•E

As years go by and civilization evolves, things become more efficient, easy, reliable; but we forget who we are, were, what it means to be human. What it means to live. It seems as though centenarian manmade robots depict humanity better than humans. We evolve but we don't improve. We become babies, nurtured only by our consumerist needs, blinded by our own sentient technology. But "WALL-E" sends us a message of hope

4. Hyperion_333's rating of the film WALL•E

Regards technology, rightly, as a problem of philosophy & application rather than a problem of a purely technical nature. A stridently non-Luddite repudiation of modern technological practices - the idea of nature as merely the yet-to-be-mastered is overcome by the spirit of the careful custodian. Would have been perfect if only the degenerated humanoids had been shown to have become incapable of speech.

5. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film WALL•E

6. Giulia Martino's rating of the film WALL•E

everything in this movie is perfect

7. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film WALL•E

It's impressive how Wall-E takes on so many subjects and succeeds on every one of them with such a brilliant artistic vision. As years go by this film is, hands down, the finest achievement Pixar has created.

8. Vincent T's rating of the film WALL•E

9. east1999's rating of the film WALL•E

In Wall-E, Pixar's middlebrow status is justified. It might just be the film you need for that matinee slot on that anthropocene cycle you're working on. The crossgenerational nature of its aims betrays the real aesthetic breakthroughs: why is the main bot so reminiscent of [1980's] Short Circuit? Can we get rid of golden age musicals as ideological code for 'good times'? Just let go of me, dad.

10. bibsakatris's rating of the film WALL•E

it's such a beautiful movie and the non talking aspect is brilliant

11. lidiishere's rating of the film WALL•E

12. hexhunk's rating of the film WALL•E

A brilliant first twenty minutes marred by a tacky, tacked-on finish as Pixar panicked about making bold choices in a money-driven market.

13. mac le mac's rating of the film WALL•E

14. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film WALL•E

15. Alberto Marcello's rating of the film WALL•E

16. Khach Glauberrocha's rating of the film WALL•E

17. respekt11's rating of the film WALL•E

18. Machupi's rating of the film WALL•E

So kiki, I've seen it at the right time in my life, when I was 10

19. Elayla's rating of the film WALL•E

I don't know if it's because I like stories in which characters have to build a new life in a new place (Robinson Crusoe like) or because Wall-E was simply adorable, but... d'awwwww.

20. Thomas Dods's rating of the film WALL•E

The first and perhaps only Pixar films that is pure art. This had me absolutely transfixed from the beginning, especially the silent sections at the beginning. The film is so poignant, emotional, smart, has such attention to detail and doesn't push its message too hard. The finale gets me every time....

21. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film WALL•E

22. ABVH's rating of the film WALL•E

A hoarder brings entire human race to see his stash. Sloppy second part, but still good. 3.5

23. Beatrice Sim Adiputri's rating of the film WALL•E