1. P.P.'s rating of the film WALL•E

the first half truly fucked me up

2. David Zimmerman's rating of the film WALL•E

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film WALL•E

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Norah R's rating of the film WALL•E

The end credits were perfect

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film WALL•E

Great to see a animated science fiction movie where humans nor animals are the "heroes". Since it also is a Pixar movie there is more inventive ideas here than in mostly anything else put on film nowadays. A computer generated robot shows more emotion through it's mimic and eyes than some actors ever will. Only the ending is "chickened out" and the film would have been more effective on a sad note.

6. Aulia Indry's rating of the film WALL•E

Dont know how to tell but wondering about future sometimes so nice but scared too. I can feel that if we dont have anybody to share it's so empty

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film WALL•E

4.2 stars. If the exquisitely beautiful apocalyptic silence of the first half had not derailed into lazy satire in the second, this would probably be my favourite American animation of all time. It is still a film filled with grace and yearning and carries an essentially important message - but it's also a film that felt the need to use fatphobic caricature and broad humour to communicate that message, sadly.

8. Adam GR's rating of the film WALL•E

The dancing scene was beautiful.

9. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film WALL•E

This feature film was directed and put together brilliantly by Andrew Stanton. I find this film to be one of the best animation films ever created with an elegant and thought provoking story, as well as award winning level voice acting that all comes together masterfully. This film allows the imagination of whoever views it to run wild, regardless of their age. This is my all time favorite animation film.

10. Ka potem Es's rating of the film WALL•E

11. Rocco's rating of the film WALL•E

Stands head and shoulders above most sci-fi offerings featuring actual flesh and blood humans.

12. NUGA's rating of the film WALL•E

As years go by and civilization evolves, things become more efficient, easy, reliable; but we forget who we are, were, what it means to be human. What it means to live. It seems as though centenarian manmade robots depict humanity better than humans. We evolve but we don't improve. We become babies, nurtured only by our consumerist needs, blinded by our own sentient technology. But "WALL-E" sends us a message of hope

13. Hyperion_333's rating of the film WALL•E

Regards technology, rightly, as a problem of philosophy & application rather than a problem of a purely technical nature. A stridently non-Luddite repudiation of modern technological practices - the idea of nature as merely the yet-to-be-mastered is overcome by the spirit of the careful custodian. Would have been perfect if only the degenerated humanoids had been shown to have become incapable of speech.

14. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film WALL•E

15. Giulia Martino's rating of the film WALL•E

everything in this movie is perfect

16. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film WALL•E

It's impressive how Wall-E takes on so many subjects and succeeds on every one of them with such a brilliant artistic vision. As years go by this film is, hands down, the finest achievement Pixar has created.

17. Vincent T's rating of the film WALL•E

18. east1999's rating of the film WALL•E

In Wall-E, Pixar's middlebrow status is justified. It might just be the film you need for that matinee slot on that anthropocene cycle you're working on. The crossgenerational nature of its aims betrays the real aesthetic breakthroughs: why is the main bot so reminiscent of [1980's] Short Circuit? Can we get rid of golden age musicals as ideological code for 'good times'? Just let go of me, dad.

19. bibsakatris's rating of the film WALL•E

it's such a beautiful movie and the non talking aspect is brilliant

20. lidiishere's rating of the film WALL•E

21. hexhunk's rating of the film WALL•E

A brilliant first twenty minutes marred by a tacky, tacked-on finish as Pixar panicked about making bold choices in a money-driven market.

22. mac le mac's rating of the film WALL•E