1. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

To mediocre to be good, too much LaBeouf to be horrible.

3. Thomas's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Even Gordon Gekko can't save this.

4. Murat Benbanaste's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Compared to its prequel this is shameful in terms of its directing. Sad to see Stone fell into the postmodern filmmaking trends. The only thing made it watchable was not Gordon Gekko, but following the changes in society and the financial system relative to how they have been depicted in the original 1987 Wall Street.

5. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Oliver Stone is supposed to be Hollywood's political guy but his movie about Wall Street after the worst economic crisis since the great depression is an utter piece of shit that has almost nothing to do with the financial crisis or those who were behind it. It's worse than just a bad movie it's a waste of an opportunity to show people how the economy of the world was nearly destroyed for the benefit of a few.

6. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Money's insomnia is ruining our relationship!

7. nindo40's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Money Never Sleeps.....but you will,when you watch this trash.Bah humbug Mister Stone.

8. Stephen Prokow's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

9. Noah Abe's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

I was on the set when they were filming this. I hope it's good. I have yet to watch the first one.

10. 8Ballism's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

1. Had no idea what they were talking about. 2. Need the see the first one. (had no idea this was a sequel). 3. Person behind started snoring…

11. rado's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

12. Drew.'s rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

13. Roscoe's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

From the Sequels Nobody Wanted file...

14. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

15. AlexanderKR's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

I've never enjoyed Shaia LeBouf's acting so much as I did here. Frankly, I wasn't entirely sure the son of a gun could act, but Stone seemed to bring out something great in him. Speaking of Stone, his direction otherwise felt really hot and cold here. Same with the script. Good for a watch though.

16. Joaopa's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

reminds me Scorcese mixed with the scripts of Aaron Sorkin. Shia Labouf know how to be a good actor, but just can't only be a good actor. shame on him.

17. Richard Parkins's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

A distinctly average film followed by a predictable, unimaginative plot. Neither here nor there.

18. . Nerling.'s rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

the acting isn't terrible; the film is a glass of water though.

19. Paul Agusta's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

it was a pretty decent film, until the last 10-15 minutes flushed anything good about this film down a toilet of self-righteousness.

20. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

It was so bad, I cant even, oh my god.

21. PROKOSCH's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Jumbly and overwritten (and way too long). Douglas and Brolin were OK, though.

22. Nick McGaw's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Incoherent, and sounded like it was written by people with spaghetti for brains. It is interesting though, how much Kirk Douglas I can see in the aging Michael Douglas, though his line delivery is more Charlton Heston in the seventies aging wanna-be-hipster. Like his acting, the movie tries too hard and seems confused, intimidated and a little desperate.

23. D_m_a_T_T's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

This film was so bad. Only redeeming quality was 1. the oversimplified condemnation of the banking sector for the economic crisis and really 2. david byrne. It was Inside Job - the realism of a well-made documentary + the fakeness of a movie with Shia Labeouf + the decent performance of Michael Douglas + the unrivaled amazingness of David Byrne's sounds - a good-quality movie... 2 stars: both for David Byrne.

24. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Brolin and Douglas are really solid and Labeouf and Mulligan don't annoy. It's fairly entertaining even if it presents stuff like we don't have a clue about the recession.