1. Henry Spencer's rating of the film Wall Street

A bit heavy-handed. Charlie Sheen brooding on his balcony to a melancholy saxophone tune had me in stitches: "Who am I?"

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Wall Street

3. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Wall Street

4. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Wall Street

"Greed is good", indeed. But quite ruthless and tame on this Wall Street. And I'm sorry Daryl, I love you so much but you're such a misfire in this misfire.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Wall Street

I don't like Oliver Stone, but he made something great here, and it's all because of how awesome Michael Douglas is at convincing us greed is good. This film is an important part of pop culture, and I've always wanted a big blocky phone.

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Wall Street

Gekko's "greed is good" speech is an iconic idiom that aptly represents the Machiavellian strand of the financial sector.

7. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film Wall Street

Incredibly shot. Gekko is unreal.

8. Dulce Itzamara Hernandez's rating of the film Wall Street

Esta película contiene menos dinámica que la reciente, tiene más oscuridad en su paleta de colores en marrones/gris y ligero uso de tonos cálidos, los movimientos de cámara se limitan al mismo ritmo de la película, más lenta y más oscura que la reciente.

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Wall Street

Understanding the American Dream.

10. Murat Benbanaste's rating of the film Wall Street

Surprised and amazed by it - never liked Oliver Stone much, but this alone demonstrates his capacity, if he exhibits it. Wolf of Wall Street remains like a film school project or made by a collage making music video maker. Despite its narrative manipulations and some annoying music imposing emotions, it is still great - one of the best films about the financial system I've seen, so far.

11. Nick Davie's rating of the film Wall Street

Greed is good. Gordon Gekko is smoother than hot wax. Shows us less yuppy culture than American Psycho in terms of brand obsession but the message is equally as powerful. The corruption of the soul for the acquisition of money.

12. flamingo jones's rating of the film Wall Street

Lazy pseudo-Marxist critique of capitalism? Stone could definitely have tried harder and avoided some of the terrible dialogue ("Greed is good!") And what is the deal with the terrible acting from otherwise solid actors such as Sheen Sr. and Douglas? Perhaps the movie works better as a critique the culture of excess of the 1980s, but ultimately the whole movie is just silly and ruined by childish moralizing.

13. joshua1985's rating of the film Wall Street

14. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Wall Street

Great performances, good story, REALLY entertaining and stylish direction. I really enjoyed it.

15. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Wall Street

16. Kamran's rating of the film Wall Street

unnecessary scenes, poorly acted besides Douglas. Interesting style, though I think Oliver Stone has no heart. 55/100 Mediocre

17. sandracine's rating of the film Wall Street

I have come to loath Oliver Stone's films, and this is no exception. Douglas certainly deserved high praise as the sleazeball Gecko; I remember being blown away by his performance. Upon re-viewing Wall Street, it's terribly dated, the acting is just plain awful, even the sound is off. AND MOST OF ALL - Misogyny, thy name is Oliver. What a pig.

18. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Wall Street

Assoluto cult anni '80, quelli in cui l'edonismo reaganiano dei rampanti yuppies fagocitava tutto.Stone documenta a modo suo un mondo in cui non conta più la produzione o la forza lavoro, ma vira unicamente verso la speculazione finanziaria ed è quindi destinato a cicliche implosioni.Fantastico Douglas, il discorso alla convenscion mi ha incollato.Bellissimi campi lunghi su New York e dialoghi crudi e serrati.4*

19. codyhunter's rating of the film Wall Street

20. Tigrão's rating of the film Wall Street

Amazing film. The screenwriting is just astonishing on that one. Gekko belong to Stone's most charismatic characters, next to the Tony Montanas.

21. Andrea Lazzaroni's rating of the film Wall Street

22. Marco Frigerio's rating of the film Wall Street

This is supposed to be a critique to the Wall Street raiders cynicism, but nobody cares, Anybody wants to be Gordon Gekko. Why? Because greed is good! :)

23. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film Wall Street

Il più ricco 1% del paese possiede metà della ricchezza del paese, 5 trilioni di dollari. Un terzo di questi viene dal duro lavoro, 2/3 dai beni ereditati, interessi sugli interessi accumulati da vedove e figli idioti, e dal mio lavoro, la speculazione mobiliare-immobiliare. È una stronzata, c'è il 90% degli americani là fuori che è nullatenente o quasi. Io non creo niente, io posseggo.

24. Gerry Miriello's rating of the film Wall Street

an underrated masterpiece, will be remembered as "The Sweet Smell of Success" of the 1980s.