1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Park is essentially a benign Tarantino. His films are a tapestry of post-modern self-reference; narratives created by pairing two or more disparate influences; commentary created through the ironic juxtaposition of forms. Here, the tropes of children's animation are paired with the iconography of the Hammer horror. While not wholly substantial, the result is brilliant realised & entertaining. A masterwork of craft.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

A wonderful instant classic. The artistry and effort required to produce the film is a joy to watch and the momentum is kept up throughout the running time, which I wasn't expecting. The gag rate is very very high and there are so many visual puns it demands repeated viewings.

3. runfromfire's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

I love it. I just don't love it quite the same way I love the (first three) shorts.

4. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

I felt like the story was weak. I can't remember anything about this film except for a giant rabbit. The plot wasn't as interesting as most of the other Wallace and Gromit films, even though the animation was better than previous productions.

5. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

8 - A bit on the formulaic side, but absurdly charming nonetheless.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Alright, you gotta be a hardcore Wallace and Gromit fan to enjoy this. And I am not that. But this is alright, I suppose.

7. Maggie's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

8. Star Lord's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Wallace e Gromit - La maledizione del coniglio mannaro. Non sono un fan sfegatato di questo genere di film, ma è ben riuscito.

9. ikkini's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

On en veut encore des aventures de cette trempe !

10. Thomas's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

11. matelot's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

12. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

eh feeling like a kid again is nice.

13. ayla alkan's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

this animation was a delight from start to finish

14. bhx2's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

A feature-length claymation of the beloved duo with more crazy Rube Goldberg inspired inventions and silly antics. What’s not to like?

15. syimi, une femme!'s rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

i looovvveee stop-motion animation. nuff said. :D

16. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

17. PYSZNY's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

It almost physically hurts me, when I think about the amount of work put in to make that unfunny garbage.

18. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

I need this in Blu-ray like the other ones. I can't speak freely because Wallace and Gromit are controlling my hear and my mind. A real piece of imagination and delight.

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Though it does lag in the 2nd act this full-length adventures of the famous duo is lots of fun.

20. NFP's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Like Wes Anderson's The Fantastic Mr. Fox, you get so lost in the artistry, acting, story and photography that you at times really do forget you're watching animation. Great comedy, thrilling action, not a boring moment - everything you expect from Wallace and Gromit, and then some.

21. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

22. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Just delightful. More successful than Close Shave in broadening the world of Wallace and Gromit while retaining its whimsy and soul. I love the classical build-up to the story. It uses our familiarity with genre and narrative to prime us for its developments, from the spooky 50s horror music, to the Frankenstein and King Kong references.

23. Minousch's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

More innuendo than I remembered.

24. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Great stop-motion movie, with British's dry joke. Complete!