1. melqart's rating of the film Wanderlust

Haven't watched a worst movie in ages

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Wanderlust

This is actually a good bad-comedy to watch having a beer: it won't kill you but it won't help your intelectual growth; it won't make you die from laughing but it won't keep you sleepy: a blockbuster harmless 90-min thing.

3. Margeaux St.Croix's rating of the film Wanderlust

I had fun watching this movie with my aunt

4. Polly Dee's rating of the film Wanderlust

This was kind of bad, although I did laugh a few times. Of course Rudd's mirror scene is absolutely fabulous. Rudd's fabulous. But now I know he can be a lot more fab.

5. JD Tastad's rating of the film Wanderlust

lame to say but rly funny and dialectical !! lol

6. Emily O's rating of the film Wanderlust

7. Clara C.'s rating of the film Wanderlust

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Wanderlust

Embarassing, ridiculous and crappy dialogues.

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Wanderlust

Now, that's what I call a good comedy! Recommended.

10. pieomy's rating of the film Wanderlust

paul rudd's mirror scene.

11. Lucas Granero's rating of the film Wanderlust

El lado mas contenido de D Wain (el mismo que mostró en la genial "Role Models") aparece una vez mas en esta historia de una pareja cansada de la presión social de ser exitoso que termina viviendo en una comuna hippie. Aniston y Rudd cumplen con sus personajes, pero la verdadera riqueza de la película proviene de los personajes secundarios, a los que Wain siempre sabe darles un privilegiado lugar sin jamas opacarse.

12. Bruno Sanchez's rating of the film Wanderlust

13. Junda Mane's rating of the film Wanderlust

2 stars for the hilarious Mirror scene

14. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Wanderlust

Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd always make the funniest couple in the crappiest films.

15. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Wanderlust

Pretty bad but I can't say I didn't start crying during Paul Rudd's dirty talk scene.

16. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Wanderlust

It knows what it is and doesn't attempt to be anything more. I had an unexpected ball with this film.

17. Adrock's rating of the film Wanderlust

I lasted about an hour before pulling the plug. I generally like Wain and Rudd, but this was mostly awful.

18. vordven's rating of the film Wanderlust

19. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Wanderlust

I'm glad I decided to stop this horrendous and boring film.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Wanderlust

i really couldn't laugh much...

21. J. O.'s rating of the film Wanderlust

Another comedy from a very familiar group of people. Paul Rudd is great, as always, while Justin Theroux surprisingly steals the show. Jennifer Aniston has her moments (although it's nearly painful having to watch her now-plastic face move as it does). Ultimately, it's a movie that makes very obvious jokes about hippies, leftist culture, communes, and for somebody who enjoys criticizing that... it's fun.

22. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Wanderlust

It was light and fun with a some good laughs, Paul Rudd's mirror scene made the movie for me.

23. FailedImitator's rating of the film Wanderlust

It's all right, but watch Childrens Hospital instead.

24. kacey's rating of the film Wanderlust

Another one of the comedies that have come out this year that don't live up to the talent involved with it. Shame.