1. NUGA's rating of the film Wanted

This movie was both a major disappointment and a good surprise. It stripped the original source material of most of its stand out features, but not all of them for the worst. Bekmambetov tried a more realistic aesthetic and I use realistic liberally whilst maintaining a somewhat subtle comic book style that made for a very undecided movie. Still, the overall experience was fine, but why did they left out the suit out

2. Ethan's rating of the film Wanted

This is one spectacular action film and another badass performance from Angelina Jolie.

3. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Wanted

4. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Wanted

Angelina Jolie curves bullets as well as girls curve me :(

5. runfromfire's rating of the film Wanted

2.5 stars but I can't bring myself to round up. I mean, I like so many of the people involved - Bekmambetov, McAvoy, Jolie, Freeman, Stamp, Konstantin Khabensky, Mark Millar - but it was all just so underwhelming. It was fun(ish) for the action bits but everything else was just... meh. They watered down the source material so much it was borderline unrecognizable.

6. dordairobert's rating of the film Wanted

7. Zachary W's rating of the film Wanted

8. Razinsky's rating of the film Wanted

9. Ameille's rating of the film Wanted

10. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Wanted

So idiotic in it's quantum leaps in logic and excessive violence that it's not even funny anymore. The guy whose comic book this obnoxious piece of shit was based on "was recognized by Queen Elizabeth II as a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for services to film and literature". A fucking superhero comic book writer...

11. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Wanted

This Matrix knock-off feels like it was directed by a horny, thirteen-year old boy who plays too much video games, and not in a good way.

12. opandadodavid's rating of the film Wanted

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Wanted

14. cmahrani's rating of the film Wanted

i've watched last time this movie. like this storyline and her action.

15. André Graça's rating of the film Wanted

great action flick because it not only challenges luck like in every action flick, it also disregards physical laws

16. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Wanted

Probably the worst film I have ever seen.

17. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Wanted

They should have called it Not Wanted! Because I didn't want it.

18. Junda Mane's rating of the film Wanted

Stylish actioner with a cool premise, fantastic action scenes too. Turn off your brain and enjoy the eye candy.

19. Miguel Gonçalves's rating of the film Wanted

Over style = no style. A bunch of douchebags doing something which is not acting, something that resembles a choreographed stunt from the very beginning through the end. The comic book this is baaed on isn't very good, but this is everything a movie shouldn't be. Garbage.

20. mattavu's rating of the film Wanted

Une bonne idée de base, mais bien mal exploitée. La maîtrise des balles, les noms dans les fils à tisser, le dénouement, tout ça aurait pu être vraiment pas mal si la réalisation avait été tout autre. Dommage.

21. Sean's rating of the film Wanted

I like this movie a lot, it's got visual style and people getting shot in the head. Story is kinda of thin though. The concept of curving the bullet is a really cool idea.

22. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Wanted

You haven't the slightest idea what you are in for!

23. Curtis's rating of the film Wanted

I don’t think this one will have a lot of replay value even though there were some really impressive action sequences. It was a case of too much style over substance, but still a fun watch.

24. willythesalesman's rating of the film Wanted

a movie that probably has one of the most rudest and the most backward ending lines ever...