1. gzmels's rating of the film Wanted

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Wanted

When I first watched this year's ago, it was fun, by in repeat viewing, it feels like one of the most over rated films in recent memory.

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Wanted

The initial idea of ​​making the script for me is quite interesting, because I have not seen anything of this kind

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Wanted

Action enthusiasts probably will like it. Nothing wrong with action, I also love it, but the story is sooo absurd, sooo dull; it creates pain. On the other hand there are also some unintentional comedy scenes which made me lough out loud. 2,5 stars.

5. NUGA's rating of the film Wanted

This movie was both a major disappointment and a good surprise. It stripped the original source material of most of its stand out features, but not all of them for the worst. Bekmambetov tried a more realistic aesthetic and I use realistic liberally whilst maintaining a somewhat subtle comic book style that made for a very undecided movie. Still, the overall experience was fine, but why did they left out the suit out

6. Ethan's rating of the film Wanted

This is one spectacular action film and another badass performance from Angelina Jolie.

7. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Wanted

8. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Wanted

Angelina Jolie curves bullets as well as girls curve me :(

9. runfromfire's rating of the film Wanted

2.5 stars but I can't bring myself to round up. I mean, I like so many of the people involved - Bekmambetov, McAvoy, Jolie, Freeman, Stamp, Konstantin Khabensky, Mark Millar - but it was all just so underwhelming. It was fun(ish) for the action bits but everything else was just... meh. They watered down the source material so much it was borderline unrecognizable.

10. dordairobert's rating of the film Wanted

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Wanted

12. Zachary W's rating of the film Wanted

13. Razinsky's rating of the film Wanted

14. Ameille's rating of the film Wanted

15. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Wanted

So idiotic in it's quantum leaps in logic and excessive violence that it's not even funny anymore. The guy whose comic book this obnoxious piece of shit was based on "was recognized by Queen Elizabeth II as a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for services to film and literature". A fucking superhero comic book writer...

16. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Wanted

This Matrix knock-off feels like it was directed by a horny, thirteen-year old boy who plays too much video games, and not in a good way.

17. opandadodavid's rating of the film Wanted

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Wanted

19. cmahrani's rating of the film Wanted

i've watched last time this movie. like this storyline and her action.

20. André Graça's rating of the film Wanted

great action flick because it not only challenges luck like in every action flick, it also disregards physical laws

21. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Wanted

Probably the worst film I have ever seen.

22. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Wanted

They should have called it Not Wanted! Because I didn't want it.

23. Junda Mane's rating of the film Wanted

Stylish actioner with a cool premise, fantastic action scenes too. Turn off your brain and enjoy the eye candy.

24. Miguel Gonçalves's rating of the film Wanted

Over style = no style. A bunch of douchebags doing something which is not acting, something that resembles a choreographed stunt from the very beginning through the end. The comic book this is baaed on isn't very good, but this is everything a movie shouldn't be. Garbage.