1. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

2. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

Bello, bello, bello, ogni volta che esce un film della saga riesce facilmente a piazzarsi tra i più bei blockbuster dell'anno. Il terzo capitolo non fa eccezione: in barba ai supereroi, che ormai son diventati l'unico blockbuster al cinema, tira fuori una storia di vendetta meravigliosa, che a volte sembra un western per i tempi dilatati e l'atmosfera da frontiera, e resta cupo, sanguinoso e sporco per tutto il tempo

3. Artemis's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

When there is a biopic of my life, I will be played by Andy Serkis in mo-cap.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

The final installment of the modern PotA trilogy is a sensational conclusion to Rise and Dawn; and on the whole is probably the best of the trilogy. We see a straying of altruism from Caesar's character that was so prevalent in the first two films that gives such a darker and more dramatic tone to the film. Everything is grittier than it's two predecessors.

5. doublelife91's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

As a child, I loathed the phrase "it is what it is" and thought of it as a cop-out answer/response for grown-ups. The funny part is it describes my opinion on the "Apes" franchise as a whole succinctly and accurately. I'm largely indifferent or marginally negative on these movies, but "War for the Planet of the Apes" merges strong pacing with real emotional plight to be the best of the old and new franchise.

7. eek's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

8. chanandre's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes

[4DX+ATMOS 3D] (Ai os meus queridos macaquinhos...! ♡) Maurice is a technological marvel: never quite dawns on me that he's actually a CGI son. His eyes contain some of the most moving gazes & expressions I've ever seen on a character this decade. Serkis' Caesar must be seriously Oscar'd. He's acting way past 100. The Californian Promised land-hillside made me think oh so much about "2001". The Heat-like death </3 ▽

9. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film War for the Planet of the Apes