1. Walker's rating of the film War Horse

Spielberg has gotten real stale with age. Crap

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film War Horse

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film War Horse

Very uneven. Whilst some of the war scenes are excellent, there is a crass sentimentality running through most of the film which really furthered me. As did the accent of Jeremy Irvine. A rare Spielberg dud.

4. Elle Johnston's rating of the film War Horse

I basically spend the last quarter of this movie sobbing.

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film War Horse

6. Görkem Demir's rating of the film War Horse

7. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film War Horse

8. RoRoRoro's rating of the film War Horse

9. Ylly's rating of the film War Horse

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film War Horse

2011, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 8/10 (USA)

11. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film War Horse

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

12. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film War Horse

Probably is one of the worst Spielberg's movies...

13. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film War Horse

14. Quinten Wyns's rating of the film War Horse

I liked the horse. Everyone should be like the Warhorse. Not Nice!!!!!!!!

15. LNLee's rating of the film War Horse

Beautiful cinematography but not Spielberg's finest film.

16. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film War Horse

17. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film War Horse

Can we not? It's a horse, goddamn.

18. Lasse Karlsson's rating of the film War Horse

Fantasic. Great perfrmens. Cant forget it.

19. Deeper Into Movies's rating of the film War Horse

By the time the climax is dragged in, the battle for the audience’s minds, if not their hearts, is over. In the thick of a battle between the British and Germans at the Somme, Joey becomes the catalyst for the most improbable wartime plot turn since McHale joined the Navy.... (Entire review now playing at deepintomovies.blogspot and on Facebook as Deeper Into Movies.)

20. R_D_P's rating of the film War Horse

Spielberg rarely makes a truly bad film, (even if the 00s weren't quite as successful for him as the 90s were) but you know what you're going to get about 10 minutes in. Apart from some well needed editing, this is about as good as it gets from a film which takes its comic relief from a goose.

21. MaryKatherine's rating of the film War Horse

22. Cody Tank's rating of the film War Horse

Watched the play, and can't imagine the film will be able to match that production.

23. Kirby's rating of the film War Horse

Great cinematography, but I find it hard to relate to a horse. I suppose it's not Spielberg's fault that I'm not a horse.

24. msmichel's rating of the film War Horse

Why in the world is this up for best picture? Some terrific scenes surronded by schmaltz. Spielberg has always been a little over the top with his melodramatic tendencies but they get the better of him here. Kaminski's camera work often brilliant but also often a little too 'visions of light' textbook. Performances mostly kitsch and characterature. The only thing this film inspired is to rewatch 'The Black Stallion"

← Previous 1 3 4 5