1. nadnab's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

Scampato ai primi orrendi 10 minuti, ho iniziato a capire che del buono in questo film poteva esserci. Da amante puntiglioso dei film fantasy, sono rimasto sorpreso dal tentativo più o meno riuscito di dare dignità e importanza anche al punto di vista orchesco e non solo alla inappuntabile ed eroica fazione umana, ma soprattutto dal finale, che tutto sommato gode di una certa originalità. Non è Tolkien, ma è decente.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

At first it simply felt like I was missing the Cliff notes to understand the plotting until I realized the script writers probably felt the same way. It's been awhile since a film looked as fake as this with the CGI failing throughout especially when intermixed with the live action.

4. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

5. tyb's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

Surprisingly good for a video game movie. Stands well on its own as a well-made fantasy movie with just the right amount of complexity and great effects.

6. J. O.'s rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

Out of morbid curiosity (as I'm not an avid gamer or fan of the franchise) this was turned on - with catastrophically disappointing results. Fantasy media is on the rise and practical (as well as digital) effects are of such a high quality now that it is genuinely mind-boggling that such a pitiful film was made with so much money. Fragmented, with a cheap aesthetic and virtually no humanity. Absolute trash.

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

as a non-fan, it didn't really pique my interest whatsoever to the characters, plot, story, even the CGI. It felt like a super long trailer for a game. Plus, what's with the super bright palette?? the sky was the most creepiest I ever see.

8. pureshores's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

WARCRAFT is undeniably visually impressive, but it struggles to deliver in other crucial departments, like character development and an interesting story. As a result, there isn't much to like about the characters and there's little to no reason to care when things happen to them. The action scenes are okay, though primarily CGI. The good news? It barely clocks two hours for a below-average blockbuster. 2/5

9. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

10. Andreia Coutinho's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

As a World of Warcraft addict, I must confess I liked this even though I am aware it's not a great movie. Nostalgic for me and oh! Stormwind, Ironforge, Goldshire... Common! Love love.

11. L3onard Sh3lby's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

12. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

13. anarresti's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

Pleasure without guilt. I see nothing wrong with this. A narrative that starts from the point of view of an orc? Refreshing. And I have never played the game and I am not interested in ever playing it. Quite entertaining and nicely done.

14. Imagefix's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

15. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

It's odd how, in a post-'Rings', post-'Thrones' world, a talented film maker manages to drop the ball so horrendously in a front of an audience not only accepting but hungry for dense visual fantasy. As is ever the case, a piss-weak story is its faultline, but cheap sets, terrible CGI and a claustrophobic sense of space only add to the pain.

16. RumbleFish's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

Non un'appassionata ho voluto dargli una possibilità. Ingestibile.

17. etilen's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

If you truly love someone, you'll go to the ends of the Earth to find them

18. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

Begins akin to the recent Planet of the Apes. The meaningless of martial violence are apparent as the two races are on a collision to racial warfare with the backdrop of migration and oppressive hierarchical systems that should have concluded as a tragedy. Instead a series of narrative "and then" points occur to set up characters for a sequel at the cost of an ending. Jones tried cinema here, better than most today.

19. Matei Vasilache's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

I played warcraft and later world of warcraft since 2000, i love this lore but the movie felt awfully inconsistent.

20. barbaragpires's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

O que eu mais gostei do filme foi descobrir que o mago noob que na verdade tá cheio de ancestralidade e de poder foi o protagonista de "Pride". Quer dizer...

21. Mordfockas's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

The orcs look cool I guess...

22. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

23. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

A huge embarrassment for everyone involved.

24. Adam Cross's rating of the film Warcraft: The Beginning

I Never played WoW. Which is probably why I enjoyed this so much. I understand there are a lot of lore inconsistencies here but I don't care about that. It looks stunning, the ambiguous tone and music throughout are excellent and the lead characters journeys throughout the film are surprisingly unique for the genre. After the trailer I was ready to hate this film - happy to be surprised.