1. Django's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Romeo and Juliet + zombies = the worst kind of high concept film making, except when it doesn't. Unlike other high concept romps (e.g. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) this one works as an enjoyable if silly entertainment. This fact is due in large measure to the talented leads and their chemistry and the steady hand of Levine who never lets the picture veer into total inanity.

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Warm Bodies

the early third of the movie was quite funny, but then it changed into a Pinterest wheel of a zombie movie. Not really bad though.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Warm Bodies

The cinematic equivalent of high quality young adult literary fiction.

4. zohen lux's rating of the film Warm Bodies

5. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Warm Bodies

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Warm Bodies

7. Karina O.'s rating of the film Warm Bodies

Oh my god. It doesn't get cheesier than this.

8. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Warm Bodies

9. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Rom-com "a la zombie", o algo cercano a un "Romeo y Julieta" versión zombie. Un filme de zombies con una visión más romántica, optimista, y menos decadente, con un aceptable Nicholas Hoult, tratando de darle alma y corazón a un joven zombie enamorado. No muy romántica, ni tampoco muy terrorífica; una premisa original, pero no lo que muchos esperan ver en un filme de "muertos vivientes".

10. film's rating of the film Warm Bodies

ıt s a nice film to watch....

11. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Warm Bodies

probably the worst movie ive ever watched

12. taniaburrito's rating of the film Warm Bodies

13. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Cashing in on the popular, tired supernatural romance genre, only this time with zombies. Granted, I'm not endorsing movies such as Twilight, but at least vampires are a bit more appealing than sentient, decomposing corpses. Also, the movie is stupid. It's just dumb. Poorly written and executed, clunky and corny. I definitely don't get the appeal, other than a bit of self-awareness, which is a little funny.

14. (blank) FilmBlog's rating of the film Warm Bodies

A teen horror movie, a RomZomCom, a modern Romero and Juliet, a teenage date movie that guys will sit through…. Sure, those are all fine I guess. I just liked “Warm Bodies”, pure and simple. The story may have written itself and the candy coated redemption-through-love tale of an outsider may be routine but it all just works. This is a new “My Boyfriend’s Back, or “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, but cuter.

15. kopfkompass's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Thr last Zombie movie you'll ever need to see. A cheesy overdose.

16. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Warm Bodies

I wish this site provided a rating option below one star because this movie surely deserves it

17. LNLee's rating of the film Warm Bodies

The book was much better but the soundtrack = win.

18. mariween's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Gostei. Admito que no começo quando vi o trailer e assim achei que era super estúpida a história mas foi diferente, apenas isso. Ah e romântico ahaha.

19. venenatis's rating of the film Warm Bodies

It's a different approach.

20. rruhe's rating of the film Warm Bodies

21. msmichel's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Wow, a horror comedy that actually delivers not just on laughs but is actually genre savvy with an engaging story and characters. Hoult is very good here as the young zombie finding his humanity; but the whole ensemble is well cast. Soundtrack is just awesome with well chosen music placement throughout.

22. Paulina Juknyte's rating of the film Warm Bodies

I loved serious topics in humor language. About life with tears through smile.

23. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Although it's a fresh idea, it gets lost in its predictability. Cool soundtrack!

24. Jessica's rating of the film Warm Bodies

Like Twilight but with humans with poor make-up to resemble a "zombie". I don't even know why I watched this.