1. Ann Burden's rating of the film Warrior

3. Blue Roses's rating of the film Warrior

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Warrior

5. pseuDony's rating of the film Warrior

6. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Warrior

I had this on my radar because of Tom Hardy; thought satisfaction is guaranteed. But this is not the case. 'Warrior' is a very simple, much predictable & clichéd movie. Nothing new; same old story: the underdog is the hero! You can make it, if you really want it etc. etc. Very disappointing & boring, too.

7. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Warrior

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film Warrior

Underrated powerhouse of a drama that transcends the cage fighting premise (although contextualises it superbly) with a taut excoriation of fraught family ties. Nolte, Hardy, Edgerton, Grillo and Morrison are incredible.

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Warrior

A man has to practically break his brother's arm because it's easier than saying "I love you."

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Warrior

A really good film about what happens when the people who are cheered the most in one man sporting competitions (the mysterious one with amazing talent, and the underdog) come together. The answer, they are brothers.

11. Jim Fear's rating of the film Warrior

12. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Warrior

A fighting movie with a story, character depth, and raw emotion. Rocky-esque. Hardy and Nolte are power houses and Edgerton is as gripping and raw as I've seen him. The story is completely implausible but it doesn't seem that way when watching bc you're caught up in the performances and the well choreographed action. Absolutely loved it.

13. Pahri's rating of the film Warrior

The proof why Jiu-Jitsu and ground fighting are better strategies than stand up

14. Elina E's rating of the film Warrior

One of the most emotionally turbulent films I have ever watched.

15. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Warrior

16. EXNihiloTV's rating of the film Warrior

I remember watching this on netflix in 2011 thinking, that dude named "Tom Hardy" has a bright future. lol boy was i on point

17. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Warrior

18. DilayA's rating of the film Warrior

This film has a special place in my heart.

19. finipertiwi's rating of the film Warrior

20. el.'s rating of the film Warrior

i'd give it a 3/5 if it wasn't for hardy's performance and the amount of energy it carried. very intense, very emotional, worth every compliment.

21. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Warrior

22. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Warrior

de las mejores pelis de deporte. excelente todo. tal vez el hecho que sea tan de género hace que no me termine enamorando por completo, pero totalmente recomendable.

23. vvni's rating of the film Warrior

Surprised me in a positive way with it´s balance of brute force and sensitivity.

24. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Warrior