1. José Neves's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

35mm, re-rating. A film that announces, to a great distance, his film on Bach, converging an idea of political intervention with an abstraction of the narrative modes and the subjects. Formalization is appealing, although sometimes there is a tiring rhetoric of movements. What most diminishes the film - which is quite interesting - are the dialogues and fictional situations, too comfortable and accordingly.

2. mauries's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

I feel like one of the viewers in Die Parallelstraße

3. captainfez's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

The credits start 20 minutes in, so maybe you'll be lucky enough to finish watching before you die.

4. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Such a marvel to watch.I hate to say dreamlike but it was in the best way. That ending by the way of the scuba diver picked up by plane from water is the same scenario in Paul Thomas Anderson's Magnolia

5. Alex Khype's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Hermosa, inteligente e irónica. Un verdadero deleite audiovisual que se adivina precursor de La Grande Bellezaa de Paolo Sorrentino.

6. Bafzer's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Self-decadency lessons in chic cocktail dresses and suits.

7. Apricot's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Incredibile, la storia scorre come l'acqua. un film bellissimo

8. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

2 stars for subway scene... rest of the film is too complicated and it needs too much effort for understanding it.Looks like made with a motto ; if it is incomprehensible , it can be so good.

9. DrFirestone's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Impressive cinematography, especially camerawork and the use colours and shadows. It's best described as an experience: moody, surreal and poetic. Some unique and interesting ideas, great dialogues, however, while watching I felt the film lacks focus, a purpose and as a result it fails to deliver emotional impact...

10. Mar ~'s rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

no, I don't know who is who and what they are doing I just keep watching them doing stuff but at the end they do nothing, nothing never happened , I can relate nothing, I can't tell about the plot. just..... Barcelona. There were good moments,dialogue, atmosphere.. but when I think about the movie I don't know what to remember , so I realized I can't keep watching from where I left yesterday. it faded away.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

I sensed traces of Antonioni and Bunuel, and I kinda loved the lushness and reckless abandon herein. But I was also bored and confused at times.

12. Thomas's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Convoluted and highbrow on the face of it, don't expect any linear narrative structure. Take from it what you will, which for me was stunning cinematography and deep sumptuous colours.

13. Superfrog's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Cunning scenes, great dialogues, Godard influences in parts.

14. clive hodson's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Reminds me of the spoof William Defoe film in Mr Bean on Holiday. In fact I think that was better. This was total nonsense

15. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

The film has a fractured structure. It is a puzzle. Once you get into a rythm it shifts into a new and dramtically different one. It plays around with its time, does magic tricks with it, Poof! It's all gone.

16. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

You showed this film not that long ago (I gave it 5 stars). You showed this film a couple of years ago, maximum. Please note that I am protesting in general about the number of films you are repeating in a very short space of time. We don't pay our membership fees for endless repeats. If other members would like to comment, I would appreciate some support here.

17. klofter's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

This one went completely over my head (in a good way!) and there seem to be a lot of high-minded ideas vying for the attention of the audience, but here is what I picked up on: There seems to be a fundamental critique of technology on the one hand (TV and computers) and ivory-tower-intellectualism on the other hand. Both falsify truth and distort human nature. A real head-trip of a film. Multiple viewings required!

18. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

At times Warsaw Bridge is tightly focused, bursting with artistic clarity. At other times it unwinds and I found myself trailing behind Portabella like a puppy dog wanting to bound off in different directions. Opera on a crane platform in an ice warehouse? Still, when it works it is in the best tradition of European intellectual cinema. Think Fellini in the mid to late sixties and early seventies. I appreciated it.

19. EdieEmm's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

If the mind finally concedes to the Big Meaning, the one we understand but can't convey, then conveyances are revealed to be farce at worst or, at best, indistinguishable components of the Flow from which Meaning arises. As are all experiences. Leaving no escape from purely base/shallow connections, or the seductions of solipsism, but through art & its moments of mutual understanding. That, or denial. Probably both.

20. saitosouta's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Not for me. But I can understand Pere Portabella is acclaimed as superb Spanish director. Music, cinematography, montage's wonderous. Yes, NOT FOR ME. )(MUBI)

21. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Or... about how even the highest intellectual travesties won't save your silly ass, honey... even less when the esthetic nonsense of Furia del Baus is behind it hahah Great film!!!

22. Arijit Ghosh's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Verbose. Full of intellectual pratter.

23. F.Bieberkopf's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

24. aquarius's rating of the film Warsaw Bridge

Warsaw Bridge makes you feel like you have wasted hundrets of hours watching mediocre films, waiting for this one.