1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

Words cannot describe how much of a bad film this is. They could but it would take like a ten page essay. Bottom line Larry Clark should not be writing his own films.

2. anarresti's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

The greatest antidote to Trump poisoning. Have this film at hand, and see it with no interruptions with your hair messed up. The scene where the poor kid (not an actor) talks about his life (his real life) with a rich girl is one of the most heart breaking scenes in cinema. And when I finally realized where the name of the film came from, there was a chill in my spine. Larry Clark is up there with William Klein.

3. rachel collier's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

4. fat_aleksey's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

This is the most lighthearted Larry Clark film I've ever seen and I'm not sure how I feel about it. yet another profile of youths, this one descends into too many skateboarding punk montages and cheesy slapstick nonsense.

6. Sophie Dunlop's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

not as good as kids but needs a rewatch maybe a 3

7. Darkel's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

8. CRUSSER's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

"I don't wanna be called Spermball no more, my name is Milton" is the new "I don't wanna be called Goon no more, my name is Rocky."

9. dalena's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

wow fuck you Larry Clark. Totally blindsided me.

10. Danilo Zagolin's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

11. Zhivag's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

Looks like a good exercise school film. Period.

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

I don't know how this went wrong but Wassup Rockers is pretty much Kids with less than half the heart. While Clark's past films succeeded in giving realistic peeks into the complicated lives of teenage Americans, WR is so outrageous and silly made even worse by a limp cast.

13. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Wassup Rockers

Supreme let down, the amateurishness of the film ruins it practically. The "characters" ramble and the film is ultimately, a bore. It's hard to take a film about teenage skaters and make it boring, but Larry Clark did just that