1. xrystyna's rating of the film Waste Land

2. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Waste Land

A moving documentary with problematic aspects in terms of representation but nonetheless somewhat honest and touching in its intentions.

3. padjo@mac.com's rating of the film Waste Land

very enjoyable. He's a great artist and more importantly person.

4. filmotrope's rating of the film Waste Land

A profoundly moving documentary that delves into the creative process of an artist and shows how Art can truly change people, and the most fascinating is to see the deep and unexpected relationship that grows between the artist and the people who are the subject of his creation. http://www.filmotrope.com

5. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Waste Land

I don't remember much about this movie but that it got me interested in waste management. Quite a backwards compliment but I am still into that.

6. Rachel Griffith's rating of the film Waste Land

This documentary is absolutely inspiring and the stories are equally sad, genuine and beautiful.

7. mpho3's rating of the film Waste Land

"A joy to watch despite the abject poverty it contains, Waste Land transcends the artist-doc format.... Easily as concerned with social and environmental issues as it is with the fine-art career that sets it in motion, the movie never focuses on big issues at the expense of the individuals it encounters." - John DeFore, The Hollywood Reporter

8. anarresti's rating of the film Waste Land

Impressive document that shows an artist returning to his country and giving back to his people, in a creative process that allows us to reflect on the impact of waste on the lives of those that live on the fringe of society, not giving up their dignity. This is the "The Gleaners and I" of the 2010's and its perfect companion for a double session.

9. Linda's rating of the film Waste Land

so important! watch this!

10. Kylie West's rating of the film Waste Land

Very moving and beautiful

11. Vi's rating of the film Waste Land

Good film, nice project.

12. dusl's rating of the film Waste Land

Full of energy, very impressive & inspiring. Beautiful.

13. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Waste Land

14. Princess of the Winter's rating of the film Waste Land

15. Vas Slobodian's rating of the film Waste Land

This is so great movie that i saw last summer!

16. Teruma Kato's rating of the film Waste Land

This is not as entertaining as "Exit Through Gift Shop", another Best Doc Oscar nominee this year about an exceptional artist. This is not as shocking as "Gas Land", another nominee about the environmental issue. This one, however, looks the most expensive, though.

17. tsienni's rating of the film Waste Land

Currently part of the lineup @GreenFilmFestAR http://bit.ly/ot1PhK Nice pick!

18. emichan's rating of the film Waste Land

This is beautiful. This is Inspiring. This is genuine. This is art.

19. Endless Eye's rating of the film Waste Land

I'd rather have nothing and want everything than have everything and want nothing.

20. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Waste Land

21. Kirby's rating of the film Waste Land

One of the most inspiring docs I've seen in a while. Outside of film and music, I'm not really much into art. But this had a very strong human side to it and I connected with it.

22. seakat's rating of the film Waste Land

23. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film Waste Land

[part2] it's the surface that the movie barely scratches... she can do nothing more than hang it on her wall and stare at a suffered face, so familiar but still alien 'cause of its original purpose, to serve as a dispositif on which a movie could be made... people stay the same while poverty is still profitable.

24. Chayanin Tiangpitayagorn's rating of the film Waste Land

Vik Muniz's work is interesting, but the director's attitude was disturbing me after the film ends, especially the latter scenes which those poor people looked at their own portraits (as art pieces) like they're worshipping something.