1. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Watching the Detectives

2. caffeinated.bird's rating of the film Watching the Detectives

Honestly, I only finished watching it because I told myself "Cillian Murphy is in the film; it must have some redeeming characteristic." Also, I have difficulty walking away from movies about cinephiles.

3. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Watching the Detectives

this is a great film to watch when you are doing something else. it's not terrible, but it does have a hard time keeping your full attention, despite Lucy Liu's very charming performance. meh, watch it, or don't, it really doesn't matter, but if you can draw any similarities to your own life, then maybe you will enjoy it.

4. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Watching the Detectives

Pure drivel. This has got to be one of the worst films I've seen in a long while. Cillian Murphy is so much better than shit like this.

5. FailedImitator's rating of the film Watching the Detectives

I'm so in love with this film.

6. KadyLady's rating of the film Watching the Detectives

The reason why I love indie movies. This film is one of my favortive romance-comedies. Praise for Lucy Lui. Her character Violet is so amusing and Lui is an absolute cutie. I can totally relate to Neil myself because I'm a sucker for movies and a cinema fanatic, but I can't beat his friends in the scene where they guessed where Violet stopped the movie before even checking the box.