1. Alex's rating of the film Watchtower

Much interested me. However, the culminating scene where the main characters argue about conscience and the human responsibility seems either too much or not enough... One might say: these characters are just regular people and to force an indepth philosophical discussion might be jarring. But I think it needed more thought, that is all. Also, Eros by Hara has the only birth scene I can tolerate in a film (oy!).

2. Matthew Borg's rating of the film Watchtower

3. Landen Celano's rating of the film Watchtower

It's always refreshing to watch a film that is stripped of spectacle and allegory, and that relies on simple, poignant storytelling.

4. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Watchtower

A quiet, tender account of harm and accident. The accident of existence. Strong performances set amidst beautiful landscapes. The "oomph" of the penultimate scene might have been better woven throughout, but all in all a poetic film.

5. 2multo's rating of the film Watchtower

Human and real: complex. Subtly gets under the surface of feeling.

6. caitlin.f's rating of the film Watchtower

7. David R Williams's rating of the film Watchtower

Two broken people come together to form a less than perfect union but one that is perhaps better than what they leave behind and with time may even provide fulfillment. A not particularly original story however it is well told and the performances are strong. I do wish they had spent some time explored the isolated space the story takes place in a bit more.

8. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Watchtower

Beautiful scenery and a heart-wrenching story. I was captivated the entire time.

9. Francesco Sullo's rating of the film Watchtower

Hypnotic and poignant. Beautifully filmed. Great acting.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Watchtower

I thought it was very good up until the penultimate scene.

11. Boiana's rating of the film Watchtower

empty scenes, slow plot development and isolated surroundings, together with dramatic storyline - is all announcing a movie that may have something to pay attention to. But, unfortunately I see a plot that is not very well executed and is just wrapped in a beautiful scenery. I see a bit of L.V. Trier Antichrist in it but just as a movie that could have been an inspiration for this film....