1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Water and Power

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Water and Power

Ogni tanto ☆☆☆ e mezzo.

3. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Water and Power

While it is true that the poetic moment is a vertical time, a complex transverse instant that cuts across the horizontal prosaic continuum - gathering many simultaneities at once and condensing the object in an otherwise unthinkable unity of polarized irreconcilables, taking this literally leads to opposite results: poetics seldom leap into poetry although the lip sync can impress. O'Neill's crosscut superimpositions

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Water and Power

Yes it's amazing and fabulous and very entertaining but Mubi is wrong about it being "rarely screened". I have a copy and will screen it for you anytime (digital projection) at my house in Berkeley, CA.

5. Galen's rating of the film Water and Power

6. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Water and Power

As pure sensual experience I've seen very few films which come close to this. But I also wish I could latch on to something: it's too opaque (to me).

7. Doc Block's rating of the film Water and Power

I think I like it as a part that it stands off a pretty good ground where Koyaanisqatsi moves away. A wonderful and haunting experimental film. On a formalistic level the optical printing work is absolutely amazing.

8. Scott Barley's rating of the film Water and Power

I thought I would love this, but I found it completely unremarkable and irritating.

9. Balder Strååt's rating of the film Water and Power

10. zuihitsu's rating of the film Water and Power

11. Ryan Conrath's rating of the film Water and Power

A masterwork of optical printing. If you get the chance to see this incredible movie, PLEASE don't miss it.