1. iciae's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Easy to watch and full of nostalgic charm!

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Water for Elephants

3. In Space's rating of the film Water for Elephants

I think Robert Pattinson not really good to play the role in this movie. But Reese Witherspoon here is the best character so far. She's really good. Marvelous!

4. briise's rating of the film Water for Elephants

5. Natalie Ray's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Watch it for Christoph Waltz unsurprisingly awesome acting, and the animals including the beautiful elephant Rosie. Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson were just so-so. The use of color was nice though, and it was mostly true to the book.

6. Nicholas Tinsley's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Of interest: http://vimeo.com/23404112

7. Kerimcan Guleryuz's rating of the film Water for Elephants

This maybe the true test for Robert Pattison, ridiculously over-hyped as the new heart throb icon, paired with the single geared dubious acting skills of Reese Witherspoon has all the makings of a 'made in Hollywood overeager producer driven rape' of a fantastic novel. Lets see how it pans out.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Water for Elephants

9. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Bit obsessed with the circus lately..

10. J. O.'s rating of the film Water for Elephants

With absolutely no desire to see this film upon release, with no knowledge of the book or even its story, I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful this was. The photography was great and the use of real animals was breath of fresh air - it almost made up for the wooden acting and lack of chemistry between the leads (Waltz wasn't in top form, but good nonetheless).

11. Maurício Bitencourt's rating of the film Water for Elephants

12. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Water for Elephants

An old fashioned chick flick. The kind they don't make anymore. It is not a bad film, but I suppose it is a little too old fashioned for today's audiences. I'll take it over crap like Bridesmaids any day. Christoph Waltz as the abusive animal trainer and abusive and jealous husband is very good, but perhaps the drama goes a little overboard at times. Reese Witherspoon is always good.

13. gencorkun's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Ok, this would be harsh but why would I want to watch a "Moulin Rouge" with a happy ending yet without the great songs, dance numbers and an on-screen chemistry. Just because Reese Witherspoon gets to fulfill her Cirque du Soleil dreams and teenage girls get another 90 minues with Pattinson. I love the circus as a cinematic setting yet I felt like Christina Aguilera's video gives me the same feeling in 4 minutes.

14. captainsleek's rating of the film Water for Elephants

I am still amazed at the elephants ability to do a handstand.

15. meancreek's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Surprised by how much I enjoyed this. Great performances all round, hilarious and entertaining although sentimental in parts.

16. NenaNadine's rating of the film Water for Elephants

A great performance by Christopher Waltz. Terse was good to. Bad CG. Wouldn't watch by choice again.

17. Desjarlais's rating of the film Water for Elephants

I like the scenery and the way this flick looked. Story was okay. Better than I expected.

18. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Water for Elephants

A very good old fashioned movie which can still appeal to modern sensibilities. I saw this right after seeing "Thor" in murky digital 3-D and was immediately absorbed by the crisp, beautiful cinematography presented in a big screen 35mm film presentation. The score has a classic film score majesty to it as well.

19. Michael Convery's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Fellini said movies are like a circus. Water for Elephants didn't feel like a circus, but a unfocused dog movie. Christoph Waltz was the true star attraction.

20. md's rating of the film Water for Elephants

I hate how much I liked this.

21. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Pattinson and Whiterspoon get nowhere better than boring.

22. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film Water for Elephants

Even two physically gorgeous and clever actors cannot save this familiar story about you know what it is. All send up seems so forced and because of it, within 20 minutes you will know what is going on. Extend your appreciation to the end to find out why elephant has a good memory and will become your closest friend when all hell breaking loose.

23. Steve's rating of the film Water for Elephants

What a great film or at least I was surprised on how much I actually enjoyed it.

24. pluviosity's rating of the film Water for Elephants

I'm not really a Robert Pattinson fan, but somehow I always thought his good acting always get messed up either because of the story, or another character's miscast, or both.