1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Water Lilies

2. Taib Mou's rating of the film Water Lilies

A Rather Cliche in the French Cienma, playing it safe in terms of scenario without trying to introduce any novel ideas.

3. emanuela's rating of the film Water Lilies

4. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Water Lilies

can't express how much I adore this film

5. calamidades's rating of the film Water Lilies

6. camille's rating of the film Water Lilies

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Water Lilies

Lo interesante de este filme es sobre el personaje que juega a ser objeto de deseo, tanto para hombre como mujer. Es la adolescente que en público es sexualmente abierta, más íntimamente es tímida y virginal. Todo resulta al final una suerte de juego. Tal vez la manipulación, el poder que su sexo (intocable) provoca en los demás. Lo resto no es novedoso.

8. rachel collier's rating of the film Water Lilies

9. Sibel Sezer's rating of the film Water Lilies

10. ooming's rating of the film Water Lilies

Another good coming of age / discovery of sexuality film from Sciamma.

11. Fuzzagi's rating of the film Water Lilies

No trained marrionettes like Hollywood.

12. Amandenberg's rating of the film Water Lilies

I remember liking this movie, but more than anything else, I can remember my five male roommates at the time REALLY liking this movie.

13. spiderliliez's rating of the film Water Lilies

"Water Lilies" has the same theme as "Spider Lilies" which was both released in the same year, and I wouldn't say it's a coincidence. This film is a vague exploration of the minds of two young girls, one evidently confused and attracted to the other, while the other carefully discovering her sexuality. They are simple, yet misunderstood characters. It's an emotional journey of young hearts and curious minds.

14. Cami Koko's rating of the film Water Lilies

15. baogamesonline's rating of the film Water Lilies

I really like following your blog as the articles are so simple to read and follow. Excellent. Please keep up the good work. Thanks.

16. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Water Lilies

17. chanandre's rating of the film Water Lilies

Soundtrack that includes Vitalic? Gotta love love it! Must see it!

18. Matt Richards's rating of the film Water Lilies

Swapping genuine emotion for surface level coming-of-age-sensuality, Water Lilies took almost 3/4 of it's duration to get moving and then revealed exactly what we already knew. Yes it's about painful lessons learned in youth but we never really get inside any of the characters heads. The absence of any parents and a clunky visual metaphor for friendship at the end only added insult to injury. 2.5 stars

19. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film Water Lilies

Moral of the story, growing up is a confusing and awkward experience for everyone.

20. pivic's rating of the film Water Lilies

Growing up isn't easy to do. But this film puts beauty in that pain, without a lot of crap music and easy direction. Au contraire, this is hard work but the message comes out simple and beautiful.

21. Risya's rating of the film Water Lilies

My rate: 65% - Pubescent and their confusion and complications.

22. mandysays's rating of the film Water Lilies

23. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Water Lilies

What can she do, sometimes? http://imgur.com/6cDvz

24. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film Water Lilies

The swimming-pool first representing unbreathing situations, always enclosed into the fake and hard world of the synchronized swimming, turns out to bring some relief at the end of the film, showed in all its large extension for the first time . Marie washing her mouth in the swimming-pool afetr kissing Floriane was one of the strongest and significative scenes.