1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Waterworld

2. MAO1's rating of the film Waterworld

el malo es mas bueno que el bueno

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Waterworld

4. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Waterworld

Just a fun, entertaining movie. Sometimes cinephiles need to stop looking at theory and cinematography and just enjoy. Drink some beer and watch Dennis Hopper be completely nuts.

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Waterworld

6. traag-1's rating of the film Waterworld

Despite the obvious Cost vs. Revenue legend, it's def. not as awful as I expected it to be....and Kevin Reynolds could have sustained some of the amazing sunset shots. It was basically Mad Max on water.

7. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Waterworld

Sappy Mad Max ripoff featuring a poorly curated soundtrack and a lousy kid

8. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Waterworld

I got a hold of Waterworld the Ulysses cut and watched the whole 3hour movie. This cut includes over 40minutes additional scenes!!! This was actually a joy to watch, having not seen the theatrical cut in over 10 years. It gives time to develop both characters and story. If you like a MadMaxesque milieu (there are a lot of similarites) the Ulysses cut is highly recommendable. I only wish George Miller directed this.

9. anarresti's rating of the film Waterworld

If some movies are so bad that they become good this might as well be a candidate. Pure fun. Jetbikes all over a post-apocalyptic ocean world. The quest for land. Bad guys that love to smoke (?!?). Water and water all over. Mad max had roads, but a jetbike has 360 degrees of crazy. And the scarcity of fuel and the fight for it is the same. Cinema can be fun and pointless too. What the heck.

10. 16bitsystems's rating of the film Waterworld

not a good movie but i love it anyway. dennis hopper is should have won major awards for this.

11. souljacker's rating of the film Waterworld

World may hate it however they want, but I still love it. Saw it for the first time when I was 12 and for me it was a Mad Max at the sea. It still is.

12. 4LOM's rating of the film Waterworld

Vielleicht nicht besser, dafür aber unterhaltsamer als sein Ruf.

13. serotoninronin's rating of the film Waterworld

I just, I fucking love this movie so much.

14. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Waterworld

I actively avoided this because it's considered a total piece of shit. Mass opinion should be kicked in the cunt .Despite being terrible, it's good terrible. Shit is fierce.

15. Sunday's rating of the film Waterworld

Quite the action romp with a great score, and a well-staged spectacle at that. Ego, pomp, absurdity, and lots of money just crash together in this monument to the mid-90's. Just too damn fun.

16. vordven's rating of the film Waterworld

17. novak's rating of the film Waterworld

the thing i never got about this movie was the fact that there were whole cities way way underwater. if there's whole cities that deep under, then just how far up in the sky are they? and that island they find at the end, that mountain must have been gigantic.

18. NenaNadine's rating of the film Waterworld

I consider this one of my guilty pleasures.

19. ysabeldedios's rating of the film Waterworld

There's nothing artful about this movie but the premise is just interesting. Unfortunately, the premise is its only redeeming factor. But I've watched it more than once nonetheless.

20. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film Waterworld

21. chad bentley's rating of the film Waterworld

For those of you who aren't up on your Spanish, the below comment translates to: Without a doubt, this is the film Kevin Costner will always be respected for. What is 200 million dollars when you have a brick of cinematic gold that blows Mad Max OUT OF THE WATER? And even though Universal Studios went into the red and almost went bankrupt it was worth it in the end. This actor caused quite a splash in Hollywood.

22. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Waterworld

Sin duda, esta es la cinta la cual Kevin Costner va a arrepentirse toda su vida de haber hecho. Este enesimo recalentado de Mad Max con un estratosferico presupuesto de mas de 200 millones de dolares (que, por cierto, no se ven por ningun pinche lado), logrò poner en numeros rojos y casi llevar a la quiebra a los Universal Studios, lo que provocò que el actor perdiera la confianza de los productores de Hollywood.