1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Wayne's World

It's halfway remarkable how strong a touchstone "Wayne's World" remains in pop culture: the minting of "Bohemian Rhapsody" as a karaoke staple is a given, but look for the origins of "That's what she said," along with the kind of ironic humor (seemingly dense metalhead Wayne referencing Kierkegaard in fluent Cantonese) that continues to hold sway in hipster circles. Dana Carvey's Garth is a work of comic brilliance.

2. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Wayne's World

A hilarious time capsule of the 1990's

3. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Wayne's World

Rob Lowe's "Literally" came 19 years earlier than we thought

4. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Wayne's World

5. ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥'s rating of the film Wayne's World

Unprecedented levels of unfunniness

6. Tom Hemingway's rating of the film Wayne's World

A childhood favourite which, for better or worse, launched Mike Myers career. Watching it years later, I'm surprised at how Dana Carvey is now the performer who steals the show for me. Also, the gag rate, as with the Austin Powers films, is surprisingly high. So many films produced in the 1990's now look terrible, but this is the '90's done right - with Pizza Hut product placement, T2 references, and Alice Cooper.

7. DrFirestone's rating of the film Wayne's World

A cult classic, so 80/90s... However, it takes time to adjust to the type humour and dose of silliness it serves. I was about to give up after the first 10 minutes, but then it gets better and better, or is it a matter of mentioned adjustment it might require? ;)

8. Katherine Lo's rating of the film Wayne's World

Completely forgot how great this is - good fun, cleverly silly without being irritating. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

9. Pedro Americo's rating of the film Wayne's World

10. DanB3000's rating of the film Wayne's World

Funny the first time I saw it but this hasn't aged well and Mike really does love himself doesn't he

11. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Wayne's World

Party on! Austin Powers does Wayne Campbell better but Garth is totally excellent.

12. kris's rating of the film Wayne's World

a film i loved as a teenager, it brings back fond memories. funny and heartwarming and well before its time!

13. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Wayne's World

This film is basically part of the English vocabulary. It's awesome. Party on Mike Myers.

14. Tja's rating of the film Wayne's World

Myers' persona draws us in despite the cheesy adolescent antics and story-line. Sch-wing ....everytime!

15. Pebzey's rating of the film Wayne's World

Comedy genius Mike Myers brought the world Wayne's World. I have seen this film more times than I can count and it is so worth it every single time. I first saw this when I was in my teenage years and didn't really get it at first, as I got older I watched it again and again, until it became one of my favourite weekend films. A comedy classic.

16. LASHLEY's rating of the film Wayne's World

17. Superfrog's rating of the film Wayne's World

A classic comedy, that did not age well. The French dub is slightly better than the English original, I feel.

18. Babak Jani's rating of the film Wayne's World

Made me giggle a little bit, But not good at all.

19. efe's rating of the film Wayne's World

It's party time. Excellent!

20. hamsa's rating of the film Wayne's World

21. Ethan's rating of the film Wayne's World

This was another hilarious film based off of a SNL skit.

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Wayne's World

Doing my level best to read something so entrenched in the references of its place and time, I liked it okay. It reminds me a little bit of Deadpool in that something straight and sweet is accomplished, but it's varnished with about a thousand jokes and references. The irony never really threatens the 'dramatic meat' of the movie. And the movie's self-awareness smooths its cliche'd nature a bit. Party on, Wayne.

23. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Wayne's World

I like how Wayne's World has like, zero conflict, and also ends on the most "alright, pack it up fellas, whatever" note possible. Very near to my heart and has at least four extreme, deep-from-the-belly laugh moments.

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Wayne's World

Dana Carvey will probably only be remembered for this in the years to come, and that's fine.