1. Mark Tallo's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

Important and well worth the time

2. lo0226's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

8/10 Important de savoir de quoi on parle. Il faut le voir.

3. K A t's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

I believe this documentary proves that while hackers started out as silly pranksters on 4chan, they have snowballed into an online movement of sorts.While it consists of relatively harmless individuals, there are also those that are more serious and act out on agendas that are subjective and at times destructive. This documentary is good at proving a point, but is a bit long and at times lose focus.

4. maldeux's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

5. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

Informative and sympathetic. My review here: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/11/we-are-legionthe-story-of-hacktivists.html

6. msmichel's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

Self satisfied doc attempting to trace the evolution of Anonymous from its merry prankster style beginnings to a political force for potential change. Unfortunately its running time works against it and the lack of focus erodes what could have been an interesting doc. The underlying anarchy of an unchecked (dis)organization has led to offshoots with various agendas and purposes some for the greater good others not.

7. Matt Richards's rating of the film We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

Great background insight into the hactivist group 'anonymous' and their humble beginnings. The doco highlights stunts and pranks and campaigns including their famous war with the Church of Scientology and also looks at wikileaks and other defenders of freedom of information while asking us to ponder the nature of protest in a digital age. 3 stars