1. Matt's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Well made but kind of hallow. I don't know how to describe it; it just felt like something was missing.

2. Justin Crowe's rating of the film We Are Still Here

cool little horror flick, definitely creepy, not afraid to get gory as hell when it wanted to.

3. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Great FX, the final scene was the only part of the movie I was not bored. 2,5

4. norah stone's rating of the film We Are Still Here

this was good until the end when it got kinda supernatural and weird with the fire people???

5. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film We Are Still Here

That second star is for the gorefest.

6. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Fessenden swallows a sock here. So I guess there's that.

7. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Watch Fulci's The Beyond instead.

8. PeterK94's rating of the film We Are Still Here

This movie takes a slow start to entirely new level. Once things started to happen I hadn’t paid attention to who anyone was, what was happening and didn’t care at all to find out.

9. Martin De Martin's rating of the film We Are Still Here

La miliardesima variazione sul tema della casa infestata, ambientata - per qualche ragione non ben precisata ai fini della sceneggiatura - sul finire degli anni '70 in un paesino sperduto del New England. Bello il make-up degli infestanti e divertenti gli ultimi venti minuti, ma sono dettagli che non bastano a scacciare la puzza di già visto.

10. Rocco's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Inspired by Fulci, starring Barbara Crampton...I was ready to be blown away by this one but it really let me down. It's got the glacial, understated Ti West aesthetic going on which is at odds with its absurd, Lovecraft for dummies plot. The ambiguity of the final moments is especially frustrating considering the fact that the central conceit is explained ad nauseum but the end feels pretentiously mystifying.

11. Nick Cato's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Not bad...standard haunted house tale with a couple of nifty tricks.

12. vladimirbalt's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Some scares, some laughs, eye roll, okay pace, and just an ok horror drama.

13. Sacred White Noise's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Ted Geoghegan loves him some Lucio Fulci.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Nothing in the film ever clicked for me, the BJ bottle gave a chuckle though

15. oldeuboi's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Kinda remind me of 'House of the Devil'. Mediocre, but more convincing in conjuring the oldskul than those James Wan's.

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film We Are Still Here

2.5-3. A fine, fun horror flick. Not especially meaningful, though there does seem to be a loose metaphor at play about the lead couple wandering deeper into grief ('the darkness' and all that).

17. Teona Gal's rating of the film We Are Still Here

18. ionu's rating of the film We Are Still Here

19. Lutka's rating of the film We Are Still Here

20. Nick Schwab's rating of the film We Are Still Here

More of a tongue-and-cheek take on the haunted house genre with ample gore, than a fright show. We Are Still Here is just as cliched as it is inventive, with much of the cleverness coming from its townspeople angle. The reasoning for them and the ghost's agenda is sadly guesswork rather than being well conveyed. Although the emotion is one-note, the actors are good in their stereotypes, and the climax is exciting.

21. msmichel's rating of the film We Are Still Here

Economic in runtime but liberal in bloodletting Geoghegan's 'We Are Still Here' is solid genre filmmaking with a debt to Fulci. Well plotted and well cast the film may well not be original but certainly delivers the goods.

22. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film We Are Still Here

This was a great little mood piece until one of the characters goes crazy and then the film reveals it's ambition to merely be a gorefest (and a not terribly original one). Still, I'm interested what this filmmaker will do in the future.

23. Justwibi's rating of the film We Are Still Here

sometimes be a good one but sometimes be a cheesy one. Sometimes the cast really doing well but sometimes feel overacting. huft

24. Margeaux St.Croix's rating of the film We Are Still Here