1. thomisdead's rating of the film We Are the Night

It's ok. I got a little bored towards the end but it's worth watching because the way the characters are presented.

2. yasdnil's rating of the film We Are the Night

Really, only a 2.9 average? I adored this, save the ending. This is the kind of movie that makes you want to be a vampire. So much girl power, great music, killer costuming...so good.

3. clownin's rating of the film We Are the Night

I hate the end of the movie... but a good take on the feminist vampire genre. :)

4. chazell's rating of the film We Are the Night

Nice views of Berlin, a feminist vampire, yo.

5. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film We Are the Night

it's pretty cute to see the love story between lena and tom. and yeah, i love charlotte.

6. Nikyatu's rating of the film We Are the Night

Not sure why so much negativity is being heaped on this film. After LET THE RIGHT ONE IN, this has to be one of the most compelling takes on the Vampire genre I've seen in some time. A lot of positives here: namely my emotional response to these femme fatales. Slick sparkly production value doesn't hurt a pretty solid script. Ending was abrupt but I was hooked from beginning to end.

7. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film We Are the Night

"Greater the evil of man,sweeter the blood."Karoline Herfurth and Nina Hoss are the night.

8. Christina Scavuzzo's rating of the film We Are the Night

9. Michael Nisi's rating of the film We Are the Night

A rare piece of bloody relaxed entertainment from Germany—with good cast. I enjoyed to see Nina Hoss as glamorous vampire queen.

10. bradfms's rating of the film We Are the Night

Although its very mainstream and not your average vampire flick I enjoyed its simplistic ideals.

11. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film We Are the Night

God this could've been so much better.

12. JapeMan's rating of the film We Are the Night

13. Adam Cross's rating of the film We Are the Night

I would go as far to say that this is my favourite vampire movie, so many films have failed since the original Blade movie (which is still amazing) but Wir Sind Die Nacht is almost flawless

14. The Shadow's rating of the film We Are the Night

A beautiful girl power, lesbian, vampire film. Not the best written vampire story but enjoyable to watch nonetheless..

15. Bizeau's rating of the film We Are the Night

Saw this at SIFF. I actually wish this film had been a little longer. Would have liked it more if it took a little extra time to flesh out all of the characters. There's a lot of fun to be had, though - it's The Hunger meets The Lost Boys with a welcome feminine twist.

16. jaime's rating of the film We Are the Night

girls (vampires) just wanna have fun. Fun approach to the telling of a feminist vampire story.