1. Ann Burden's rating of the film We Are What We Are

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film We Are What We Are

I will show this to my dad next time he says something about family traditions

3. Rennovatio's rating of the film We Are What We Are

4. Fabian's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Gran final. En momentos demasiado tensa. Muy buena fotografía y uso de la luz. Recomendable

5. Jorge's rating of the film We Are What We Are

5/10 La verdad los personajes no lograron que me llagasen a importar, y aunque la historia fuese medio interesante, sin esto, no importa mucho todo.

6. Zepo's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Un filme que cómienza interesante: la vida de una familia americana llena de prejuicios religiosos como hay miles pero da un vuelco cuando el hijo menor descubre en el sotano a una víctima secuestrada que confunde con un monstruo. De ahi en adelante todo es inverosímil y el guión se cae a pedazos...

7. Lorena Saucedo's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Intense and compelling as a horror movie, brutal as an allegory. This film is based on a screenplay by Mexican director Jorge Michel Grau, but Mickle truly capitalizes the process of adaptation to an American context. This family has a unique, dark Thanksgiving tradition, which suggests to the viewer an unsettling revision of history, religion, family values, among other things.

8. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film We Are What We Are

finales inesperados que simplemente enamoran

9. El Mau's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Cuanto daño hacen las religiones...

10. Torxen's rating of the film We Are What We Are

not your conventional "horror" movie, it is creepy and delightful, with good acting, i'd dare to say this is added to my favs.

11. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film We Are What We Are

2-3. Technically competent and intriguing. But it has a VERY gradual pace. I came very close to dropping this one, even. But make it, at least, to the halfway point, and I think the payoff will carry you to the end.

12. RumbleFish's rating of the film We Are What We Are

L'horror noioso è un horror che non ha motivo di esistere. Illogico e pretestuoso anche riguardo la "parte psicologica". Dottore unico personaggio interessante e credibile, gli altri caratterizzati coi piedi.

13. Slivkok's rating of the film We Are What We Are

14. Skinnedteen's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Predictable. It feels like you're being dragged into your partner's family dinner and you try your best to pay attention to what they're saying and try to stuff yourself as much as possible, but you're actually just bored and wanna leave.

15. yoan's rating of the film We Are What We Are

let the right one in versi kanibal.

16. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film We Are What We Are

The bizarre final scene is very unpredictable and original, but the movie has a slow narrative supported by a good soundtrack and cinematography.

17. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Il problema principale del film è che non ha alcun senso del ritmo: ogni tanto accelera e diventa allora sì, gradevole, però per il resto del tempo gioca con il sotteso di una questione che non è un segreto per nessuno (visto che è spiattellata in ogni sinossi). Il finale però è bello, non tanto per la venatura finto\slasher quanto per l'assalto finale.

18. MiGuanajuato's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Mucho mejor que la producción Mexicana, pero esta lejos de ser una producción que se recomiende, es lenta y por algunos momentos sosa.

19. Ash's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Compelling story, excellent acting, and a very shocking, yet satisfying ending

20. Carlos Gutiérrez's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Ok. This somehow makes you frightened at moments, but then it stops making sense, the plot has holes everywhere and it gets more stupid the more you go through it. Yeah, good music, good cinematography, but it's just a retarded plot, and that ending is one of the most unnecesary and random things i ever seen. Way too edgy.

21. Neide Ramos's rating of the film We Are What We Are

A horror movie well put together with a good cast and nice soundtrack. I did not watch the original, but the cinematography on this remake is undeniably beautiful. It starts out with the matriarch of the family passing away unexpectedly, leaving her husband grieving, as he forces their eldest daughter to assume the responsibility for keeping the family tradition, a very gruesome one...

22. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film We Are What We Are

23. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film We Are What We Are

Very bored until THE revelation, quite interested after that, and still in love with Julia Garner <3. The ending is too much grotesque, too bad

24. rociof's rating of the film We Are What We Are