1. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

2. Sere-chan's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

There was a scene I enjoyed and gave me goosebumps, but the rest lacks credibility. However, it's ok for some family time.

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Fuck off... it made me feel good.

4. taniaburrito's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Free willy again, please.

6. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

If a film should be judged on whether those making it achieved what they intended, then this is a mild success: an enjoyable, sentimental family dramedy, well within Cameron Crowe's comfort zone. Arguably it's therefore a better film than both Almost Famous and Singles, which both aimed sky high and stalled. Matt Damon's casting seems like a favour owed, while top acting honours go to Colin Ford's Dylan (the son).

7. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Sigur Rós, is the only thing I have to say about this movie!

8. Indira Diandra's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

9. spiderliliez's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Here's an inspiring true story, presented in just the right tone. Though it had to have a magical feel to it, without deviating from it's real inspiration. Inspired by a true story of a family who did buy a zoo. How extraordinary! Entertaining and certainly amusing. It's a delightful film, a wonderful story. It's a toast to Benjamin Mee and his family!

10. venenatis's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

11. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Aw lovely film :) better than expected. Enjoy matt damon in a role of a father. Love theme parks and zoo's etc .

12. Calfrian's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

13. Tom Duckett's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Quite enjoyed it, lots of fairly cheesy stuff, some of which was irritating. However overall enjoyed it, just friggin Matt Damon.

14. Soeby Ok's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

15. msmichel's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Not quite the return to form one would have hoped for after the misguided 'Elizabethtown' but not the trainwreck some have made it out to be either. Somehow within the emotional manipulation and schmaltz the picture still works. Great song score by Jonsi (Sigur Rus) with well placed choices from Cameron's record collection as always. Damon rises high above the material and young Maggie Elizabeth Jones a major find.

16. Pierre's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Damn you for pulling my heartstrings.

17. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

During a time when I haven't felt like watching many films, it's given me that inspiration that is one of the reasons I DO love the movies.

18. Duncan Gray's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

Title and treacly premise aside, Cameron Crowe does deserve credit as one of the best modern auteurs of sentimentality. This is not meant as an insult—far from it—but to say that he's one of the few mainstream directors who can present the warm, fuzzy, and optimistic view of human relations (between family, friends, and lovers) and have it feel sincere, convincing, and genuinely effective.

19. FilmFan<3's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

There should be a button that says " I have no interest in this film at all ", Because this is how I feel.

20. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

It always happens with Crowe: He's got a decent script, a good cast, a nice record collection when he suddenly feels a need to sweeten the dish. And so he steps up to the plate, sugar bowl in hand, and just as he's about to sprinkle in a pinch of sugar, he drops the whole fucking sugar bowl into the dish! (Sweet 'n' Sweet).

21. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

When rich people have too much money and don't know what to do with it.

23. naive3's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

I adored this movie. I liked the actors, the music, the cinematography, the story, the conflicts. Its' a very cheesy movie, but I love it.

24. Sabila Cakra's rating of the film We Bought a Zoo

simply touching, literally makes me want to own a zoo